Reviews for Cats? Really?
kiarcheo chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I think I'm in love with this fic. Miranda's suggestions, and their banter and just...I love it
Aried chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
What a lovely story! It certainly brightened my day/night, hopping to bed with a huge grin now. High five to girls indeed! I am so glad you & your muse created another amazing world and that you are sharing it! Definitely following, thank you. :)
SSnark chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Love this story. Your Mirandas' way of intruducing Andy is very entertaining.
chocobana chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I have a feeling they would never have figured it out were it not for the twins. I am really enjoying this story. Thank you.
Amles80 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Finally, I read chapter 2! I love this story, it's so cute and funny. I love how you included the movie. Can't wait for next chapter!
chariot82 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
"Is this the part where I get to kiss you? I really want this to be the part where I get to kiss you."
Love that line!
emeraldorchids chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Love the way they're building their relationship...feels so natural! Can't wait for more.
nondescriptone chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Absolutely loved this! You have a brilliant way of writing that gives the piece 'light' in a way a lot of Mirandy writers just can't achieve.
Awayfan chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Really loving the girls & how laid back they are about their Mum & Andy. Dwp movie write up was inspired.
ilovewater chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Love it! Hope you update soon! Oh yeah by the way the "Meri" thing kind of confuses me when reading. Can't you just spell it as "Miri"? Sorry just giving my opinion. :)
RSG80 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Amazing!
Trabantlight chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I LOVED this chapter! Still in awe of your talent and imagination, i really enjoyed reading along and the development of their relationship! Looking so much forward to the next update!
niktiera chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I love this so much...can't wait for the next part. Loved the girls they brought the two women closer their plan worked beautifully.
oscarwildette chapter 2 . 4/24/2014