Reviews for Cats? Really?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Please more
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Thank You jehc! Great chapter!
Anyango chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Dang, I love this story! So funny and so sweet...
em-1803 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
You know I have been waiting patiently for this chapter and it is just as amazing as I thought it would be. It all made sense and it all flowed well together. I am honestly glad they got together at the end of this chapter because honestly they have been dating for a while when you actually look at the entire thing. I honestly cannot wait for the next chapter.
icequeen1955 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Great.
Cairo1900 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I adore this story. Please continue. Very well developed and written. Can't wait for the next update.
drkwind999 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Such fun! Love this story! Can't wait for future installments.

Take care.
bagelfish88 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Well done :) can't wait for more! I really like how you're doing the email conversations between them. I also really like the fact that you had them admit "romantic affections" for each other instead of having them jump straight into "I love you". I've seen too many really good stories turn not so great because of rushed I love yous. Great job, I look forward to more :)
jh728 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Excellent chapter. I loved the twins telling Andy and Miranda that they had been dating.
Very funny and cute.
Thanks for the read.
sarahstreep chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
This was totally awesome! I can't wait for more!
assiralcclaire chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Such cute! I need more, like seriously
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
This is so cute and funny! I really loved this story.
Sunne24 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
You are my new favorite author! I really love your stories and how you write.
Arial Wolf chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Yep interesting dating style
But they wouldn't be them if they did it the easy way
So funny really a spoof of them
Wonderfully awesome
A pleasure thank you
cstotts1 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Love this story ! The idea of Meryl / Anne and Miranda / Andy was uniquely brilliant ! Thank you for all of your time, effort and artistry.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »