Reviews for Cats? Really?
Elliewrites chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I love everything in the story except the nickname Meri. That's killing me. I cannot abide by calling Miranda Priestly anything but Miranda Priestly. Otherwise, the story is perfect. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
please please please keep going! I'm dying for next chapter!
Samspotsu chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Cute story! I look forward to the next part.
RSG80 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Can't wait for more!
TRACKERPUPPY chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Great story! Can't wait to read more. It's very interesting watching the way Miranda is gaining Andrea's trust.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
NO. They will not be friends, they will be a couple pleasethankyounow. :) this story made me laugh! :)
chariot82 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Very enjoyable.
chocobana chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
How do you keep on churning out these fantastic stories? You had me snorting in laughter at parts, but only because I didn't want to outright laugh like a maniac. Thank you for the read!
em-1803 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is where I beg you to update because this is another amazing story. I don't know how you do it but keep going. Ranger Rick, I love it. People often underestimate the small publications as ones that don't matter but they would be surprised at what kid of doors will open up.
redcharcoal chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
How sweet and funny this story was. Loved it. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
can't wait for next chapter! Really enjoying this!
BigVampyreSister chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
nice
theruinedcastle chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is so much fun! I'm really enjoying their banter and the evolution of their relationship.
mxrolkr chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was so wonderful. I laughed out loud and even shed a few stray tears. The interaction between them is excellent and the way you had Miranda go about things was VERY clever. I am REALLY looking forward to more.
Bravo!
Kthac chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Brilliant first chapter. I loved the banter between the two leads particularly, but that with the other editors was very well realised too. Looking forward to your next update.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »