Reviews for Cats? Really?
marty powell chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
pk this is fantastic! I love the start. The personal interactions are sweet and believable. thanks for sharing
niktiera chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I love this, Miranda assisting Andy is the ultimate was of showing her love. Please continue soon.
jh728 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is a great beginning. Can't wait to see how it progresses.
Thanks for the read.
cordie chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Love this I hope ur able to post more very soon
wordsalad86 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Holy cow! What in the hell did I just read? THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME! I can't remember the last time where a fic made laugh out loud! You are.. I can't even.. My god. This is not yet done, right? I can't wait for the next part! Thank you for this wonderful piece! Breath of fresh air.. wow. MAD KUDOS! :)
gildedlily89 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is really great! Can't wait for more!
magikedforyou chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Wow! Great 1st chapter. Love how Miranda is helping Andy. I can't wait to read more!
assiralcclaire chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
More pls, anxiously awaiting for updates
drkwind999 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is so much fun. Is there going to be more? Pretty please, with
sugar on top!
Awayfan chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Loved this, can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
More please
dcprepster chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Delicious. Simply delicious!
sarahstreep chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Loved this! I really hope you plan on continuing this it's sooo good!
jeep28 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I was so happy to see that you had posted another story! How you managed to intertwine the lunch meeting with job opportunities for Andy was ingenious. I love your fresh writing style and can not wait to read more! You are a most clever story teller for sure!
Czallis chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
OMG! I LOVED this! What a gorgeous, playful start to their friendship! You are going to continue this, aren't you? I might cry if you leave it there. I enjoyed it so much, I giggled all the way through!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »