Reviews for Guardian of the Digital World
zero fullbuster chapter 14 . 12/2/2019
Love the story.
Please write more soon
ZooFan chapter 14 . 12/14/2018
I hope you update again because I really love this story of yours
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2018
Will we see alphamon or not?
ZooFan chapter 14 . 6/5/2018
Please update this story soon
HappyPurpleFox chapter 14 . 4/14/2018
Still like this and hope for an update.
Pokalott chapter 14 . 1/17/2018
Allen Poe chapter 14 . 10/18/2017
I LOVE THIS AND YOU HAVE GOT TO FINISH IT! The love between Harry and Havoc is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. I hope you'll make more chapters very soon. And i have an idea. What if Harry and Havoc are members of the chosen children in season two with Davis, Ken, Yolie and Cody and Harry and Havoc are in a powerful boyfriend relastionship to boot. And seins you gave Tai, Veemon, how about Davis having a digimon who's mega form is Crusadermon for a partner? Anyway it's your story do what you feel is great for it, but PLEASE make more chapters for this story as soon as you can! You're making a masterpease!
HappyPurpleFox chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
It's always sad to finish a great story and realise that it hasn't been updated in a couple years. Anyway, wonderful story you have here! Hope it gets and unexpected update soon. :D
crazy psycho chick chapter 14 . 5/26/2017
AWESOME story! please update soon.
bonbon2007 chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
mp
Cowpog-GreenBean chapter 14 . 4/16/2016
So I finally got around to reading all the newer chapters of this and OMG I loved it so much! It's the middle of the night and I'm sitting here whisper cheering/screaming about everything that happens. Was so nice to read through all this and watch you get more comfortable at writing this.
And since I'm not really a digimon person the research I did to understand this introduced to a lot of interesting creatures, my favourite so far being Doru-chan. You've definitely made me want to learn more about this franchise. I'm not sure how long the Dark Masters arc lasts but I'm looking forward to reading all of it! Also definitely looking forward to Harry and Havoc ( and co?) returning to England!
draco7347 chapter 14 . 4/2/2016
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Rescue9911 chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, UPDATE!
Deathe chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
Wow...I stayed up all night just to read this and it's great! The writing is fine but, there is an occasional word that feels awkward to read in the sentence. I think one was when Harry was talking to agumon and agumon said something about believe...I don't remember where I read it...I'll have to reread some chapters...
and I like how you have Harry being oblivious.
Otherwise the story is pleasant to read and I look forward to the chapter that will follow this.