Reviews for Guardian of the Digital World
Warwolf16 chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
bringing belialvamdemon instead of venomvamdemon means that you don't plan to do the second part of season 2? also when vamdemon was speaking about the zanjintou, he stated that absorbed metalseadramon when it should have been megaseadramon since megaseadramon was who zudamon fought. And finally, why not go wargreymon X for havoc D:, so much cooler than boring old plain wargreymon. also will mystimon be digivolving into his royal knight form dynasmon(go dynasmon X if he does *cough*)
jozs001 chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
I love how flustered harry was! However I was a little disappointed in the beginning... I was rather imagining him partnered with V-mon or Renamon.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Somehow, I think Harry would have a boost of magic from training so hard. He kind of deserves it. Magic and Luck loves him very much (although whether that's good or bad is up to Harry's definition of luck and magic).
Burning chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Awesome chapter!

By the way, if Havoc digivolves into Burninggreymon, then he can handle the virus-attribute digimons! Burninggreymon is a hybrid with vaccine attribute despite being a demon dragon type. If he digivolves into Aldamon from Burninggreymon (is that possible with Havoc?) then he'd be from the Virus Buster family, which still gives him the upper hand against virus-attribute digimons. Vaccine-attribute trumps Virus-attribute. Yay, digimons! If you already know this: damn, I was too late to be so cool.

P.S.: HAVOC IS SO COOL, HARRY IS AMAZING, AND THEY ARE BOTH SO ADORABLE, PLEASE MORE SWEET SCENES?
Pinkturtle chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
I love your fic! It's amazing and fantastic and awesome and it deserves more reviews to praise your amazing work, even if you find this chapter boring. You have amazing patience and tolerance and that's so incredible.

(If you get bored writing a very inactive scene, you could insert sweet little moments between Harry and Havoc, in the chapter or in a different document while you work on the current chapter.)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
You are amazing and that cute scene with a flustered Havoc is so adorable xD
twilightserius chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
evil evil you. i wonder if any of the magic world has noticed the disturbances.
greenwolf19 chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Loving this story a lot! Though I wonder, will Havoc go with Harry to England once all of the major events are over and done? And how will this effect them in the Magical part of the World especially with travelling to the Digital World? Plus will the others be able to travel to and from with him? Also, Good Luck on you uni exams!
twilightserius chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
well damn is his magic back to full power or is he still stunted? i wonder is the stunting of the digi world makin his magic greater or weaker.
Warwolf16 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
oh and Dianamon is part of the Olympus twelve based off the roman gods. She(as her rookie lunamon) and Apollomon(as his rookie coronamon) were the main players in the game Digimon Dusk and Digimon Dawn. You can kind of think about their group like the royal knights or the three celestial digimon.
Warwolf16 chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
yay you used BurningGreymon and yeah he does fall into the nightmare soliders family which do turn out to be dark most of the time. Ugh why do I get the feeling that you're going to have dorugamon die against a dark master like saberleomon did.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Poor Havoc... Dianamon sees the suffering inflicted by her dark children and weeps moonstone tears
SleepyMangaHead chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
For some reason I keep seeing Hav... No Geograymon attacking Harry and severely injuring him because Harry refuses to hurt him and after Harry being injured something happening that has to do with both his crest and his animagus form.
twilightserius chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
yay i love hikari n gatomon in the original digimon. i even have the metal cards of those two that they used to have at bk like super long ago. i wonder can havoc and harry use each others powers?
Primus-Sama chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Dude you suck! Digimon don't work like that fool! You are a sick twisted individual!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »