Reviews for Guardian of the Digital World
unknown1124 chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
I have one word to some up the end of this chapter... FUCK!
Tibalily chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
I searched the web and learned that Burninggreymon is a dark type and Risegreymon is light type.

Please let there be wings?

I love like this fic a lot!
axele chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
sharingan would explain the eidetic memory with perfect recall you could put it off as a unique trait that slowly developed in harry instead of a bloodline as an effect of his magic and personality as sharingan is an offshoot of the rinnegan which in turn is a side effect of the chakra of the jubi's fruit. as harry is not decended from uchiha's it can be put off as magical evolution. unless of course you intend to crossover with naruto at some point.
Warwolf16 chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
if your taking suggestions, then i'd suggest burninggreymon simply cause it looks better. also while the sharingan is weird, I guess its fine it that's the limit from things you'll add from naruto
jozs001 chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Awesome! Wil you do crossover with other digimon animes? I mean addventure 02 or tamers? It would be interesting to pair Harry up with renamon or impmon. Or a monster rancher crossover?
twilightserius chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
uh what happened to the whole kari thing? is she even in this story? if they are data can they forge a stronger connection with their digimon ya know like a mental link so they can communicate over extreme distances?
Sugarhoneymouse chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter. I can't think of anything else to write, but you asked for reviews so... here is one.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Are you gonna go geogreymon-rizegreymon. -victorygreymon? Or the same sort of digi volition as Marcus' a agumon from season 5?
twilightserius chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
ugh i wonder why his crest is unactive. is it due to his danger level
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
I forgive you, but since i forgot most of what happened i'm not too concerned
Cowpog-GreenBean chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
I have to say I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed this considering haven't watched that much Digimon!
Looking forward to new chapters!
KitsuneDango chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
interesting read, cant wait to find out what happens to harry and havoc
jozs001 chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
Update soon please!
Kakazu chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I really love this story and I hope you do the next chapter really soon.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 2 . 5/18/2014