Reviews for For the Love of Chilidogs
Miss Topaz chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
I have just read all of this in one sitting... nice! Haha, this was a very well-written story and I loved every moment of reading it. Kind of sad that I finished it so soon, but it was a good ending nonetheless. Great job!
Miss Topaz chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
New reader/follower here! :D I haven't found a fanfic that was good enough for me to actually take the time to read, not just skim, and want to review in a while, but this, this is good. I'm just a sucker for awesome coming-of-age fics. I shall now continue reading! ...oh, and Shadow's Swiss rolls? Hilarious!
rainmakesmehappy chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
All I have to say is: WOW! You definitely know how to write a great story. I loved everything about this story, from start to finish. I'm so glad I discovered this story! It was like a breath of fresh air. I'm glad to see that everything is back to normal for Sonic and his friends. Overall, this was an amazing story, you should feel very proud of yourself. I look forward to see what you do in the future. :-)
ShinyShiny9 chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
Aww, sad to see it ending . . . but congrats on finishing your first multi-chapter story! Here's to many more successes. :)
Interesting to see the tense change for the final chapter; that was a nice touch, kind of moving it into the "here and now." Hee hee, Tails with a little electric blanket . . . there needs to be a picture of that. With hot chocolate. And cookies. Sweet story overall, and a nice look into Sonic's past!
DanceDream chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
If I had more time, I would spend it all praising this wonderful story. This is phenomenal; the story is unique, the setting is perfect, the characterization is striking. I love all the drama and the implied-but-not-quite-confirmed romance, and I love watching this step toward growing up for Sonic.

It's interesting that you call this a coming-of-age fic, because most of the time that involves a whole lot more romance and... well, that's it. (I can't say I'm not guilty of that myself a little bit, though!) This is more complex than that, which I love. You broke away from convention, which was also nice; you didn't do what most authors would consider the obvious thing to do when guy and girl are trapped in a cave for days on end, for instance, and not many authors would dare to take Sonic's chili dogs away! Then there's that emphasis on friendship which you really can't avoid in the Sonic fandom (and which you'd think the fans could learn from...).

The big thing for me was the characters, of course. Any author who can accurately portray the Sonic team, even when times are tough and feelings are being tested, is a winner in my book, and I couldn't find a single thing wrong in this story. Sonic is written extremely well, and even Amy is explainable. Characterization is make-or-break when I read a Sonic fic, and this was definitely a hit.

Overall, a wonderful job! I could read this again and again. I wish I had time to be more specific, but life's not going to live itself. You've done a fantastic thing here, and I hope to see some more of your stuff in the near future! Happy writing! :)
werewolf99 chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
I really have to say this was a great story & i hope to see you write another one.
GummyGal chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
Great story! Well done!

I'm so happy that Sonic understands the meaning of Christmas, friendship, judgement, freedom and what not!

It's such a story that I thought would Be so different! And I was right! Yippe!

You do really well on Sonic's accent. I can never master it. But you do a pretty sweet job. I like the way you did Tails so reasonable. And lol, a snow globe. Soo cheesy.

I really think you did a tremendous job! I'm soo happy that Sonic has finally realised his mistakes. And looks onto his Future.

It's really good that you did a Christmas story. And it's summer right now

Wishes; Not one thing.
Improvements: None whatsoever.
Liked; the characters personalities, the action, the little comedy and Mastering Sonic's emotions.
Disliked;' Nothing

Rate out of 5; Five!

Fabulous job! I totally enjoyed reading this. Well done!
AgentDolly chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
...no...it's over...

NOOOOOOOOO!

But...this was amazing...

Alas, every story must have it's end sometime. The ending chapter was absolutely perfect. Looking back at the first chapter and this one...and readin bits in between right now, you developed him so perfectly. Sonic, I mean. His personality. It was so little by little, and then...the battle and Amy and everything, you could relate so well!

I'm going to start reading Imagination and Beyond now...see ya!

-Meadow
Shadow hte hedgehog chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
...isn't follow me Team Rose' theme song?
PoeticLover1996 chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
A wonderful conclusion to a wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading this story. It was fun, thrilling, and serious at times because it captured Sonic's development into the hero we all know and love. You did an excellent job, and I hope to see more from you.
Poetic Gamer chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
NOOOO its completed. I was waiting the party sequence and more Sonamy moments to occur *sigh*

Anyhow, I really enjoyed this story. You really surprised me with how the story diverted so suddenly from Amy louring in Sonic with chilli dog to an intensive Eggman boss fight and drama filled madness of epic proportions! I loved it _

Can't wait for you to update your other stories!

-NSFG
werewolf99 chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
I think that you need to tone down on your cockiness Sonic.
Galexia the Chao chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
Wow This is great! Why didnt I stumble upon this before? Its so nice to finally find a long and interesting action/drama/Coming-of-Age story!

I really love your throughness with your descriptions! Sometimes they can be a bit flowery but they get the job done! One of your strong point is definetly your descriptions when it comes to settings! I also love the dialouge! Amy and Rouge's bonding moment was very sweet, and I'm loving how youre portraying Shadow! Too many fics point him out to be some angesty-emo hog but in this story you get to see him as a mentor...like the Uncle Iroh of the Sonic gang! Kudos to you! Oh! And I love the whole Chilidog/Amy thing you're going for. Nice Nice! I gotchu! Every detail in this story is so thoughtfully placed, ahh, I love it! I can't wait to see how this ends!

Chao for Now!

Galexia
AgentDolly chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
STANDING OVATION! Oh, hold on, that wasn't a movie? But I swear I saw the whole scene...
Seriously, you described everything so perfectly! :) Amazing chapter. I'm sad the story's going to end...
PoeticLover1996 chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
This was some intense stuff! Sonic had me worried there for a minute, but just like Amy,I. knew he'd pull through. And I'm glad everything's okay with him and his friends.