Reviews for Time Again
Sai121 chapter 9 . 9/8/2017
OMG I love this story of yours! it saddens me that you haven't posted in more than 2 years but reading what you have I can tell you are a great writer. I am going to imagine that in Darcy's last jump she saved loki on Jotunheim(probably without any clue from him of what she did) and then did the first chapter jump and then went somewhere to get rid of the poison/curse to then finally come home and have surgery. breathe* I am probably wrong as to the ending of your story and if you still have it in you, please I beg of you to write more! But I understand that you have probably moved on in life. So thank you for what you have given us.
uruvielnumenesse chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Omg why didn't you tell me that you did a prompt ? I woulda been reading it all day! Your first chapter was amazing. Can't wait to see the ref of it
meatpuppet1 chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
Oh, no! Wake up Darcy! Don't coma out on him! And did the Avengers seriously think that he hurt her at first, or were they afraid he was gonna go all bag-of-cats-crazy on them when he found out?
willowlux chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Amazeballs!
Empress c chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
This is such a great story, it's really sweet and seems to be growing into something really unique. Please update soon!
harvestsunlight chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Fantastic story. I certainly see the influence from The Time Traveller's Wife, but you've put a very unique spin on it. I can only imagine attempting to wrap my brain around the shifting timelines while trying to write this story. Kudos to you. Excellent foreshadowing as well. I look forward to where the story goes next.
loresavannah chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
OH MY GOD. FINALLY. I love this story. I am in love. I love Loki and Darcy in this fic. They are so beautifully complex but perfect together. GAH!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Your story is addicting.
hunterplushy chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
I love your Loki so much!
Whit chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Great chapter! It keeps getting better and better with each one! :D I'm excited to see what is gonna happen next! Happy writing friend! :)
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Smell of ozone! I just watched a horror movie with that!
loresavannah chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
I live for this story. It is so amazing. GAH! Darcy and Loki in this story! Loki just loves the crap out of her. And she is like: " Be mature and we can be together." I can't think of constructive criticism because I am so full of feels. Keep up the good work!
lwolf chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
I hope that Loki is able to change the future and she is able to live on it would make for a nice ending. Your story is great please keep updating. Thanks
enigma013 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Great chapter! I love the way you write. I am a little confused with the end scene, but I'm sure I'll understand as I move on to the next chapter.
enigma013 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Another beautiful chapter! You're a very talented writer-it's a joy just reading a single sentence.