Reviews for To Be With You
sarcastic1515 chapter 16 . 6/27/2017
When is the next update?
lacubanita101 chapter 16 . 7/13/2016
great story. please update soon
redbudrose chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
I'm not sure weak is how I would describe Caroline but I'm glad to hear that things will be changing. I hate that she never really sticks up for herself and has let everyone treat her as a pawn and make decisions for her. Genevieve is horrible! Even without her I didn't think going to the wolves is the best idea for her. It seems like that is putting her in a position for some wolf to force them self on her to get her pregnant. Great chapter.
tippy093 chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Poor Caroline! I hope Klaus finds out what Genevieve did and turns her away. Will we find out Klaus' reasons for not giving in to his feelings for Caroline? Looking forward to your next chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
The story seems interesting so far, but I am curious to know what happens next? Why can't Caroline just be with Klaus, he's a werewolf.
iamkatherine chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
I was so excited when I saw you updated! This was a great chapter! Hate Genevieve. She just needs to die already haha. So, before we believed that the curse on Caroline was that she would be powerful but that was a lie... Now we know she's connected to all the werewolves and if she dies they all die. But even if Mikael wanted to kill her, isn't she connected to Elijiah? Did I get that right? I'm sorry I'm just a little slow with the uptake.
Ellavm18 chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Oh can't wait to see what happens next, loved it thanks for the update
freckled98 chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
We have faith
nicolS29 chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
ooo this story is sooo perfect! please update soon.. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
Update soon
tippy093 chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Great chapter! Is Klaus not a werewolf in this story? Or do they not know that he can father children? Update soon!
Ellavm18 chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
loved! thanks for the update
AnnaTom23 chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Omg! Cliffhanger. Klaus is a werewolf right? So she can maybe have a child with him right? If I'm following correctly.
Update soon. Love the story
Redbudrose chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Sorry my review got cutoff before I finished.

I like the story a lot but it's super frustrating as well because Caroline had zero control over any of her choices. The Mikaelsons are making every decision for her depending on what they are after.

I'd live to see Caroline take some control. It seems like she'll even have some random werewolf baby.