Reviews for Older
Finn I didn't see it
jasminetregenza chapter 16 . 7/8
NOoOOOOOOOooOOOOO! :'( :'( please keep writing! I LOVE it! Srsly.. Fishthorn is like the best... Fishlegs is my fav httyd character.. and I love him to bits.. Rosethorn is just soooooo like me.. like even down to her looks.. omg I love this story! Please please pleaseeeeeee write on!
TheHTTYD2Idiot chapter 16 . 7/1
You stopped right before the Hiccstrid wedding...

*Screams*
AEIOU chapter 16 . 4/20
Aww, well now I'm really bummed. You changed your name, too. Not dragonridersmaug anymore. Well, I'll keep an eye out for that Older 2.0. Good luck with life—

AEIOU
Angelic915 chapter 16 . 4/16
That's fine, you did well writing this story and I am looking forward to reading others you put up, good luck :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Whenever I think about astrid cooking I think she's semi-good cause she spent her chilhood learing how to make mollasses and stuff involving syurp and all that stuff. So basically she good at making syurp. Don't know why I'm rambling on about this... ANYWAY plz update:-P
xXTigress1776Xx chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Please update soon!
SomeRandomIdiot chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
PLZ PLZ PLZ CHAPTER 16 I NEED CHAPTER 16
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
When's the next chapter loving the story
TheoTheSpurs chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Haha so excited that the story is going on! Been really busy with exam prep (I'm in the midst of it now though) so I wasn't able to really follow this story. Oh man I love hiccstrid they are like relationship goals haha I NEED MOOOORE! Haha great story so far though :D (as always)

I have a question though.. Did the events of HTTYD2 sorta occur in this series? Cos I mean there's Eret and a reference to Eret's mean boss, presumably Bludvist. Haha I'm a bit unclear about this. But still.. CANT WAIT TILL YOUR NEXT UPDATE!
SomeRandomIdiot chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
this is so bootiful
More HxA plz

Like, more makeout sessions :3
Angelic915 chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Great, nice, long chapter, I enjoyed it very much and am looking forward to the next one, thanks :)
Lakota1172 chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
I've been craving Rufflout all throughout this story!
Please, please let there be Rufflout!
non-heinous chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
u know, i just realized your chapter titles are always on point

Great chapter, babe! Even though I already read it beforehand, the Grimnut scene was too cute and had me squealing, and also the ending bit! I swear to god, Grim and Tuff wrestling is my new favorite thinggggg. "BIG SCAULDRON, BIG BIG BIG SCAULDRON" had me dyingggg.

And omg! Twyla, my girlll! Seeing her was such a surprise!

I could totally tell this was a Hiccstrid chapter, which I love! And now that Grimnut is all made up, Fishthorn is married, Hiccstrid is about to get married...all that leaves is Rufflout. Gimme some Rufflout, babe, I beg of youuuu! Can't wait for the update ;)
whatever-fangirl chapter 15 . 9/30/2014