Reviews for Older
AEIOU chapter 16 . 4/20
Aww, well now I'm really bummed. You changed your name, too. Not dragonridersmaug anymore. Well, I'll keep an eye out for that Older 2.0. Good luck with life—

AEIOU
Angelic915 chapter 16 . 4/16
That's fine, you did well writing this story and I am looking forward to reading others you put up, good luck :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Whenever I think about astrid cooking I think she's semi-good cause she spent her chilhood learing how to make mollasses and stuff involving syurp and all that stuff. So basically she good at making syurp. Don't know why I'm rambling on about this... ANYWAY plz update:-P
xXTigress1776Xx chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Please update soon!
SomeRandomIdiot chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
PLZ PLZ PLZ CHAPTER 16 I NEED CHAPTER 16
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
When's the next chapter loving the story
TheoTheSpurs chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Haha so excited that the story is going on! Been really busy with exam prep (I'm in the midst of it now though) so I wasn't able to really follow this story. Oh man I love hiccstrid they are like relationship goals haha I NEED MOOOORE! Haha great story so far though :D (as always)

I have a question though.. Did the events of HTTYD2 sorta occur in this series? Cos I mean there's Eret and a reference to Eret's mean boss, presumably Bludvist. Haha I'm a bit unclear about this. But still.. CANT WAIT TILL YOUR NEXT UPDATE!
SomeRandomIdiot chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
this is so bootiful
More HxA plz

Like, more makeout sessions :3
Angelic915 chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Great, nice, long chapter, I enjoyed it very much and am looking forward to the next one, thanks :)
Lakota1172 chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
I've been craving Rufflout all throughout this story!
Please, please let there be Rufflout!
non-heinous chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
u know, i just realized your chapter titles are always on point

Great chapter, babe! Even though I already read it beforehand, the Grimnut scene was too cute and had me squealing, and also the ending bit! I swear to god, Grim and Tuff wrestling is my new favorite thinggggg. "BIG SCAULDRON, BIG BIG BIG SCAULDRON" had me dyingggg.

And omg! Twyla, my girlll! Seeing her was such a surprise!

I could totally tell this was a Hiccstrid chapter, which I love! And now that Grimnut is all made up, Fishthorn is married, Hiccstrid is about to get married...all that leaves is Rufflout. Gimme some Rufflout, babe, I beg of youuuu! Can't wait for the update ;)
whatever-fangirl chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Beautiful babe! Like always ur da best! 33
HTTYDloverrrrrr chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Now tha explains the twyeret posts! Hahah thanks for that.
Graet chapter! Cant wait for the hiccstrid wedding
AEIOU chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
WHOO-HOO YOU'VE FINALLY UPDATED! MY MONDAY JUST GOT *THAT* MUCH BETTER! ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU

Ok, "love" might be stretching it…posting this chapter today totally made my day?

I LOVE IT! Tuffnut and Grimhilda have made up, wedding's coming up, lalala, COULD THIS GET ANY BETTER?!

It had better get better. I'm looking forward to a few things…the wedding, for example…!

I! CAN'T! WAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIT! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE DON'T TAKE FOREVER TO UPDATE I WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT

Well, weddings are complicated things, usually, anyway…can you do me a HUGE favor and get it done within a month? School is KILLING me!

I swear, I dunno if today was a horrible day or a great day. Today I found that my school principal has made a major accomplishment: he actually managed to find a worse teacher than the Chinese teacher I had last year. Everyone thought it was impossible but NOPE! Somehow, this new lady is much, much worse…!

But on the other hand, I find the update I've been waiting for since, well, the last update, and it was AWESOME! So which defines my day, teachers who are complete pricks or fanfiction updates that are complete greatness wrapped in ribbons of amazing? I have no idea. I'll think about that…

Oh, and a quick question: is your, er, name "dragon-rider-smaug" or "dragon-riders-maug"? I'm confused on what it says when broken down into pronounceable words…
HideousZippleback chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
When I saw the "dirty blond" I thought it was gonna be Brynhildur for a second then nope. But I understand.

Liked this chapter anyways.