Reviews for Cake!
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 6/27
It's cute but hilarious too!
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Gosh, was that cute. I knew that these guys were adorable but this is something else! They're so floofy! Love it! :)
dilyn chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Lol I loved this, thank you so much for writing it.
FanFiction Queen chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I feel fat and stupid and hot.
Yummmmyyyyy!
Cook!John is DELICIOUS!
Medixon chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This story was awesome. Hilarious and sweet.
bellshell chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Ok. I love your stories. That is all. :)
PlatinumPipo chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
i love how their all acting like two year olds about the chocolate cake
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
LMAO! I love the way John has turned them all into Mycrofts with their severe cake addictions, although nowhere near as bad as Mycroft who was going to eat the entire homeless shelter donation - seriously it'd be pretty obvious when he had to become housebound after no longer being able to fit through the front door, I don't know how he thought he'd get away with it.
Thank you very much for my fanfic birthday cake, I enjoyed it immensely :)
sweetmarly chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
There is something so delightfully twisted and ironic about making an Angel-food cake for those three genius' who are in no ways angels and then topping that image with glasses of milk. You are so devious.

Mmmmm...chocolate butter cream icing...sounds like heaven.
catmagnant chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I feel like I should go kick the crap out of the oven thermostat for going out. Now I wanna make a cake and some cookies! Dammit! But I also feel like squealing in sheer joy like a giddy school girl on a two day sugar high! Jim is johns favorite dessert,, I absolutely love it. More pleeeeeeeeeeeeee (deep breath) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!
madyashiefan chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I liked it. Maybe could have been a bit more Jim/John interaction. Even just a peck when he arrived would have made it a more 'reasonable' jump from cake - left a lone - sex. Or something along those lines. Doesn't really matter. I liked it and was incredibly well written as always.