Reviews for Coeur Corrompu
Flaignhan chapter 24 . 11/2/2004
That was brilliant! Fantastic! Amazing! I loved every second of it. One would think that with 24 chapters, the story would drag in places but this was brilliant. There was always something interesting going on. Oh yes, brilliant!
Twinkletoes22 chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
This has been a really entertaining story so far and I love the twist with the whole Hr/G thing. Molly was so much more helpful than I expected her to be. So many people write her as the annoying overbearing mother.
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 24 . 10/23/2004
Thank you very much. It is more than great, it is super. The plot is not very original, but it has its own psecial turns and twists that are making it unique on its own. Aspecially I liked youa metaphors and the beginnings of the chapters.

And who said in the 16 chapter, that there are only few chapters left :-)

Thank you again for writing so great fic!
PbFluffnstuff chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
i love it... i just started but wanted to say i love it so far... i'll let you know my thoughts when i'm all done
HeraSilverheart chapter 24 . 9/8/2004
I loved your story!

This fic is really great!

You are a great writer!
mary chapter 24 . 7/20/2004
wow! that was a great story, and very origional!
Charmed-Goddess-07 chapter 24 . 7/14/2004
Omg...that was one of the few perfect stories out there lol and they were all in character...it's weird to think about all the stuff that writers put the characters through...I just wanted to tell you I loved your story and to thank lemonskittle because she recomended your story to me...and a million other readers on her profile...lol
ferggirl chapter 24 . 6/28/2004
Wow, I finally finished it.

Congrats on being done! It's sortof liberating to actually wrap something up, I think... opens you up to all sorts of new possibilities. It would be interesting to see you explore the dark Harry that you created in this one (and maybe redeem him a bit?) and give us a clearer understanding of what happened there.

At any rate, thanks for a great ride!
PinayAko chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Great fanfic! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Sly1 chapter 24 . 6/17/2004
what no sequel its so good i love the plot
Madison27 chapter 24 . 6/8/2004
aw...this was a really well written story! i love it! very sweet too! so sweet...i can't find the right words to say...
lemonskittle chapter 24 . 5/18/2004
Yes! i finished it. it was great. i loved it. they just make the greatest couple. well, i guess this is the end for me. i'll be taking my leave. you're a great writer, you know. you seem to really know what you're talking about and that's grea.t keep up the good work and i wanna see more stories up, aight? buh-bai.
Lady Cecilia chapter 24 . 5/17/2004
*sob* *cry*
that was so *sob* beautiful!
*sniffle* you did such an excelent job with this story! It's so different from the d/g i've read before, and I love all the conspiracy. It's so cute and un-romantic yet romantic. *sigh*
thank you for sharing your talent with us readers at ff.n! good luck and keep up the good work!
with luck and love
-Lady C
lemonskittle chapter 16 . 5/13/2004
i hope u didn't end up doing a whole different plot because i like this. oh, so hermione knew about the thing with ginny and draco. how sweet. well, not really knowing it, but she had an idea. i do wonder though, how did it feel to be love by someone who would do anything to protect me..oh wells. lemonskittle
lemonskittle chapter 15 . 5/13/2004
wow, amazing as always. he's so sweet! gosh, i totally love him. i can't wait for what else is about to happen. i can't believe you already finish this story and i'm still just right here...no matters, i'll be done soon. keep up the good work and write more fics. i like your writing.
322 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »