Reviews for Coeur Corrompu
Autumn Twilight chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
I love it! OMG, it's so good! Your characters behave in a way that's true to who they are in the book, although I can't imagine Ginny being totally self-indulgent in her emotions. I'm writing this off as a reaction to Harry dumping her. As for Draco...does he HAVE to be weathered? I like him looking young and sexy... oh, all right. (In case you couldn't tell, I'm a D/G shipper.) You win. Anyway, it's a good story, and I'm really enjoying it. If you ever need someone to beta-read for you, please let me know. Best of luck with this story, and I hope to see the next chapter soon! :)
SAngel chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
I WANT MORE!
Clara Lou chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
As usual superb writing. I think i might just have to keep on reading this.

Also have a feeling you might have a chance of making me like this ship if you keeping writing this good.

Also please don't put Hermione with Ron! Please for me *puppy dog eyes* MAybe Bill or Charlie or Oliver.

Clara Lou :)
hells chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
oooh, this is looking good! i get the same thing as gin every morning when i look in the mirror - shock! horror!

keep going, i'd love to see how this turns out
Erica T chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
This is great. There are no other words. It is great. More soon please.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
more please
StarNight chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
I am pleasantly surprised. I am glad that you are doing a D/G ship. Please continue. It is interesting.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22