Reviews for Coeur Corrompu
PrairieSky chapter 24 . 2/9/2004
Okay, this will be long because I just read your whole story at once. Whew! It was most enjoyable! I am so impressed that the plot was coherent through all 24 chapters. The storytelling was really nice and I enjoy your style. I have a couple of comments that will probably apply to other stories you are currently writing.
Defiantly means something quite different than definitely. ;) Also check words like curtsy for courtesy and decent for descent... Things that a spell-checker won't pick up!
Watch your use of the possesive vs. plural 's'. Apostrophe-'s' for when it belongs to someone or is a contraction of 'is', no apopstrophe when it means there's more than one.
The torture scene was a little confusing. It did evoke the mood that I imagine you were going for, but I didn't always know who was talking.
I hope that's helpful! Although it could do with some grammatical refinements (some run-on sentences/fragments) it had great continuity. I'm not sure how I feel about Harry being an assasin, though! Anyway, keep writing!
Jade Summers chapter 24 . 2/3/2004
I will not bother you with petty reviews of shrieking joy, as I usually do. All I really have to say is...Thank You. You've taken this sorrowful girl and turned her back into the bright and horribly sarcastic brat she used to be.
I would also like to add, that this is by far the best Draco/Ginny based fic. Ever. And that is a very big deal to me, as I have now ranked you higher that Davesmom, and Reiko. Consider yourself honored. And congratulations, you've earned it.
Always sleepless in my Seattle-Jade Summers
Bored Stiff
Jade
o0OMariaO0o chapter 24 . 1/25/2004
Hey! I am thoroughly please with this story! You are the cleverest author i have ever had the pleasure of reading from. This is definatly not one of the average DG stories, and to me it was ideal. I truely hope that you countinue to creat these materpieces. Thanks and may we see some sequalig in the near future...? BUh-bye!
crzyfire89 chapter 24 . 1/24/2004
I am totally screaming! THAT WAS AWESOME, AMAZING, MAGNIFICENT, HOT, VERY SEXY, AWARD WINNING, ECT... And hello, what were you thinking with having that romance/mystery, there was major angst! That was so...i don't even know a word, but it is definatly good. PLEASE writie a sequel before i have a heart attack from the suspence. You have a rare passion, love and amazing talent that is priceless. Never give up what you love, for it will bring you infinite joy. Never give up, and never stop writing. I'll look for you future works.
Whimsical Thought chapter 24 . 1/21/2004
Awesome ending :d. I like how she said she kidnapped Malfoy. :D.
Mel
lavender baby chapter 24 . 1/19/2004
this was a beautiful story. i loved it.
lavender baby chapter 14 . 1/19/2004
HAHAHAH! YOU'VE READ THE BARRY TROTTER SERIES HAVEN'T YOU?
tonya chapter 24 . 1/13/2004
i loved your story you have to make a sequel
nabenabe chapter 24 . 1/11/2004
BRILLIANT. I can't believe it's over...though :*( but I love the ending...I hope you will write more d/g...you're fantabulous at it! will be on the lookout! nabenabe
H chapter 24 . 1/11/2004
This is the best story I have ever read on fanfiction. I'm glad you kept the characters human in the end, and kept all the problems alive in thier relationship. It gave the story so much more depth. I loved it, and I thank you for writing it.
Arafel2 chapter 24 . 1/10/2004
Perfect!
Doesitmeanjustice chapter 24 . 1/10/2004
good good great awesome. write a sequel or something
Azelma chapter 24 . 1/10/2004
Beautiful. A perfect ending.
Captain Oblivious chapter 24 . 1/10/2004
*sniffs* It's OVER? *sobs*
Well, since I'm rather inarticulate tonight, I'll just list a few words that I feel describe your story perfectly. Those words are: original, perfect, interesting, perfect, romantic, perfect, bittersweet, perfect, heart-warming, and perfect.
And just in case I forgot, your story was PERFECT! I hope to see more of your works in the future! Cheers!
SilverDragynEyes chapter 23 . 12/31/2003
Yay! This chapter makes us (us?) so happy! It has made our Christmas break wonderfurl! Please tell us there is more?
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »