Reviews for Susanoo Reborn
Guest chapter 12 . 3h ago
Love it and I wish there was more!
OMNISENSE95 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
I'm sorry, Danzou is Minato's father in this story? I'm just not seeing it.
okhuj chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
... that genjutsu is the most evil thing in creation
Restless Shadows chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I agree with you on the NarutoXHana, there simply aren't enough of them. I really like the pairing, so it's a shame how unused it is.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
More ch plz
SithLordNilis chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
depression will come to the world if you do not update this story soon
Goodfella96 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Hey, good story, I like the plot, but to me it seems like you made danzo too nice, and mikoto doesn't seem to give a shit about Sasuke, why isn't sasuke allowed to know she alive, and doesn't she have any problems with that?.
Exanime Draco chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
well this is certainly a suprising turn of events. I'm looking forward to seeing how this surprise in Wave ends up turning out. I have my suspicions as to what is going to happen, however, they are just that. Suspicions, and I have no means of determining if they will come to pass or not. This chapter however, like the previous one was rather lacking I found however, in regards to things that I could review in it. There wasn't a great deal of things which happened in it that were overly important, outside of learning about a training trip, and Naruto calling Mikoto mother.
At any rate I look forward to the next story update, and I hope it happens soon. After all their are very, and I do mean very few plain Naruto fanfictions, which feature a pairing with Hana, In fact the only one I know that is very long and also writen very well aside from this one is called 'beasts of war' I believe and it is actually beginning to turn into a harem now.
Exanime Draco chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
That was pretty good, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Though I also hope that you update this story again soon. I'll see about trying to give a more detailed review in the next chapter as their wasn't really a whole lot that I could really review since it seemed to be rather standard.
The one thing I'm curious about however, was if Naruto really actually created those three jutsu he used for his ninjutsu portion, or if those were actually uzumaki clan jutsu that he got from Danzo pretended he made himself, for a potential bit of extra respect.
GuestYU chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
I was going to read this fic because of this;

"Naruto will not be OP and will progress realistically."
God know Naruto fanfics have him outrageously overpowered it's stupid. I read DBZ, One Piece, Bleach etc fanfics, 90 percent of the fics have the characters with Realistic (within the verse) powerlevels.
I read Naruto fanfics, over 90 percent of the fics have the characters with UNREALISTIC (within the verse) powerlevels and abilities.
Which is why I don't bother with Naruto fanfics anymore. I usually just read one-shots or very short REALISTIC fics.

That's why I was going to read your fic.

I won't because of this;

"Smart!Strong!Weather Manipulation!Naruto "

God I hate that.

Usually, when I see things like that, I think that the writers are angry and butt-hurt at canon because that Naruto is nothing like that.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
I've been reading this since you first started posting it. The other day randomly in the shower, it hit me: if Danzo is Minato's father, then who was Minato's mother?
willow1996 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Really good hope you update soon
Rebmul chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
duh duh duh he called her kaa-san keepem coming
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 3 . 6/19/2014