Reviews for What makes a Hero
AtheneMiranda chapter 7 . 1/10/2003
Damn...I only just read the end of this. I was kinda hoping that Sash could kill Squall... Very good ending - showing up Squall and SeeD's effects in a 'real world' rather than the fairy-story scape they live in. Showing up te ambiguity in everything... Great stuff. I love the whole ambiguous thing, really, and I hope you can hang on to that. I'd also like to see more first-person off you, preferably without squishing the protagonist this time. hn.
manadh chapter 7 . 12/3/2002
I found this story tragic, it analyzes a hero from the view of the supposed villains. There are very few stories like "What Makes a Hero" on and it makes me appreciate it all the more.
panianna chapter 7 . 12/3/2002
Good final chapter for a good story. I'll wait for sequal. Don't worry, there are still some people sho appreciate your writing.
manadh chapter 6 . 11/11/2002
YAY! Chapter Six! Yeah, I’m going to be a regular ;;

Your vocabulary and detail is excellent. I can’t imagine where this story is going to lead; I can’t wait to find out!
manadh chapter 5 . 11/7/2002
YAY! another excellent chapter! Can't wait to read more...
manadh chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
Wow. Your story is very well written. This story is very original and it looks as if you put some realy time into it. Keep it up. Very unique.
Ali chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
The story seems like it has potential, the OC's sound great and were introduced in a perfect way. Will wait to see more. (P.S: I'm mainly a seifer fan so could you please include him somewhere?)