Reviews for Levi Ackerman
lany-chan chapter 1 . 4/5
I can't stop laughing now! Great story!
Jane chapter 1 . 2/5
Actually, they're maternally related, sort of.. Levi's mother is an Ackerman, and Mikasa's dad is Levi's mom's distant brother.. Or something..
I'm not clear on the details so someone else may want to explain better.
And I liked the wild gossip convo at the end.
sasukexnaruxsakura chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Those are my thoughts at the end why the fuck were they talking about that O-o Then again I love ErenxLevi. I'm just glad Levi or Mikasa didn't hear this. But anyways nice fanfic
0.o chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
OMIGOD! YOU HAVE TO MAKE A STORY OF THIS PLS PLS PLSSSSSSSSSSSS
LMAO chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
DIEING OF LAUGHTER!
Suave chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
I died from laughter at the end. I think Levi and Mikasa related would be cute!
Deaths-Radiant-Flower chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Oh my gosh. This was just so amusing. I'm not really a fan of erenmika/mikaeren (I'll probably be that girl that said "You know, I had always put my money on Levi-heichou and Eren hooking up." XD major ereri/riren fan).

As much as I don't like the ship I don't really find anything wrong with it. Everybody likes their own pairings but never other peoples pairings (which is really stupid because what someone else likes shouldn't really affect you, right?). It's obvious that there will eventually be erenmika in the end- unless they all die, which could be a possibility.

This was really something fun to read. I like your writing style and the way you get your point across. You're a great writer. You should write a book. Like seriously! Something comedic yet serious at the same time. Like something us otakus will want to read. "The day in the life of an Otaku" I would buy that.

Thanks for the great work! We need more people like you to portray how some of us fans feel about the ship wars going o in each fandom!
crazyearphones chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
seriously is levi really 30 ?! He looked so young... btw he should be mikasa's bro though, since he has black hair and doesn't look at all british. I really think he looks like an oriental
crazyearphones chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
erm can I know how old is levi?
simplefarmer chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This is soooo funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I liked it! Well, it was a forced ending, but you certainly knew the character's personalities! Keep it up! You're doing great! (I simply LOVE your writing!)
MBScavenger1498 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I don't even like any of these ships. Personally I ship Ereannie and that's about it...

Doesn't matter, still funny.

Favorited,

Scavenger
Faith chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Imdying right ow you seriouslyneed to make more of this its really really good and just plain out fucking hilarious
nothingness chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Please continue this story it is deliciously interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
this is so funny :D
since i knew levi first name was ackerman n his age was 30th something i just keep tought what if levi really is mikasa's uncle haha
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »