Reviews for To Hell and Back
PBLLady chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
Mac is still in denial! Granted she may be suffering from PTSD, but she has been getting away with things for years. I am so glad Harm put her in her place and the Admiral finally opened his eyes. She should be facing discipline but then again, that's how she is treated. If she doesn't wake up to smell the coffee, I hope the Admiral takes appropriate action.

Also glad to see someone tell Sturgis to take the stick out of you know where. There is another one who thinks he's special. Orders are orders but if someone has a suggestion to help the case, why not listen? I never really liked Sturgis and could not believe he wanted to charge Harm in Bridging the Gulf. If not for friendship, he should have investigated more as just being his job. Should Keeter been around, Harm would never had found himself in that position.

Enough ranting and now on to enjoying this wonderful story.
PBLLady chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Finally Mac getting told off! I was never much of a Mac fan and really despised the character in the last seasons. TPTB kept up the sexual tension between Harm and Mac for ratings but I personally think he should have moved on after Brumby.
PBLLady chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I love this story and am reading it again knowing it will never be finished. Trevor understood the characters of JAG and brought out the best in them. He actually got me to think of Harm and Skates as a couple because I really can't stand Mac with Harm. Rest in peace Trevor and you will be missed.
CdnJAGScribe chapter 18 . 11/25/2016
RIP byrhthelm (Trevor) my friend... I will miss your stories and the wonderful way that you could weave a tale that could entrance a reader. You set a high benchmark on your fanfiction. I will miss YOU; my friend.
Liam chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
Love reading your Fic! I just hope this one is in for an update!
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 10/7/2016
Can't blame Mattie at all. Although you can still be respectful and courteous while making your point.
Excellent story! Is there more coming?
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
Good for Mac. Great story!
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
Lots of fun had by teenagers and adults.
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
Sounds like a plan.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 10/7/2016
Medieval English is very difficult. Glad Mattie gets to hear it though. Shakespeare isn't easy either.
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
Poor Mac. She really doesn't realized how badly she needs this help.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
What a good day's work. Yes Mac lives in Egypt almost continuously. You are portraying that well.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 10/7/2016