Reviews for Destiny Foreordained
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 4/2
I really loved this story of Seishirou/Subaru told from the Sakura's viewpoint and how maybe Seishirou wasn't the only one at fault in the relationship and Subaru was too!
Far Away chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Great fic. An interesting take on the X series. I really hope that CLAMP will finish it someday. Keep writing and thanks.
0ri chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Really fantastic story. I know it was written 4 years ago but I want to review it anyway... It was done wonderfully, and it's very different from what I usually see regarding S/S. It really explained a lot of things out, and very clearly - so it's easy to understand. Sad, too.
anonnymusevil chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
this...is..REALLY inside the trees head.
SakurazukaYuki chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Hi!

I finished this at 2:10 a.m., for I just want to shout out, "oh gods, it is so good!"

Ah...ha, excuse me, I am so exciting that can not find right words. I am a Chinese SS fan. I started to read TB and X when I was in middle school, and now I still love SS. I wanna know if you could give me the permission to...er, I desire to translate this story into Chinese, for I have many friends who love SS, too, and I think if they can not enjoy your story deal to language difficulty, it will be so pity. Could I have your permission to do it? I swear I will do my best. I will send a mail to your mail box, just to ensure that you can see my word. Ja, have a nice day!
tezuka eiri chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I love this story.

I would like to think that Seishirou did love Subaru and it was Subaru's ignorance and blindness which killed.

They are really star corssed lovers which never had a chance at all. So tragic.
M'LadyDesdemona chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
DAMMIT! *sniff*... this story moved me to tears...it's just so...beautiful. I...words can't describe how lovely this is...*sniff*(Gah! I hate crying!) I loved how you used the insight of an impartial (relatively) third party.
Lady Midori chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
LOL. I love your tree. And the way you portray Seishirou... _Vulnerable_, almost... is so touching.
And I jumped up and down at the Butterfly Lovers reference. _ (Their story is waay better than Romeo and Juliet. Romeo and Juliet didn't even realize that their love wasn't TRUE love. Bah. But now I'm just rambling.)
Keep writing! (LOVE your Seiftis. It's one of the best out there. Except one minor nitpick: When people are really depressed, they lose all energy and will to really *do* something. So people who hit rock bottom don't commit suicide. It's always when they begin to improve again, and start to regain their will... That's when they do it. Depressing, ne? So anyways, it would be kind of hard for them to create a drug that would get people right at that point, where they're depressed but not so depressed that they can't commit suicide. Ugh, I started rambling again. Sorry!)
Nekocin chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Wow! Definitely... wow! O.O I'm quite speechless for a second... ehehehehe.

Definitely wow! The way you describe everything is just... breath-taking. I love it _. Description is definitely a 10. The way the whole fic flows is also... wow! I love it the way you explain those confusing stuff... especially from the tree's point of view. lol. I kind of feel bad for Seishirou now... ;_; Subaru isn't making it better. But definitely great character depth from third person point of view. I give you a thousand thumbs up. Wonderful work!

I'm not sure what to say anymore other than this small review ;_; Sorry. 9_9 I'm quite surprised this didn't get a lot of reviews, because I really think this fic is worth reading.
Aikawa Fuuko chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Oh my gods, this is one of the most wonderful fic I've ever read! It's so...so...Wah...You know, I cried when I read to the part when Seishirou sacrificed his life for Subaru! Poor Sei-chan...Their love is so...Gah, I hate Kamui! He has no right to get Subaru's attention! Subaru is Sei-chan's, forever and ever! But the fic is wonderful anyway. I luv your writing!
uLtaMateMpa chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
that was beautiful. really don't have another word for it. i love your tree, its so sarcastic and makes it come to life instead of a bloody-sucking, soul-keeping tree that the sakurazukamori works for. i love it and i hope that you continue to write. .
AutumnPunkAngel chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
oooooooooooooooooh that was really gooooood! damn! powerful! liked it very much.
goldcouch too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
good job. I'm surprised that no one else reviewed. It was very well done and you researched very well (the star crossed lovers issue) Some dialogue that the tree said was a little off for an anciant tree to say.. but you probobly wanted that effect

good job, and don't stop writing.. even if the reviews don't pour in by the 50's :)
Aishuu chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
My sincere compliments. This is the second story I've seen told from Sakura's POV, and like the first, it's certainly a different spin. Wonderfully done, and entrancing. The S/S relationship from the one who's been there all along... simply breathtaking. I really have no complaints, simply praise for a job well done and hopes that you continue to write S/S since your POV is wonderfully refreshing.