Reviews for Rescue Mission
Jansfamily4 chapter 11 . 6/20
Very good! I do like how you wrote in the first person for the different characters. Your writing is very good.
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Jansfamily4 chapter 10 . 6/20
Nice! But W had to put one more dig in. I wish that Lizzy got a shot in like Lydia did. Good shot there girl!
Jansfamily4 chapter 9 . 6/20
Not quite soon enough. Darcy will handle W...the Scumbag!
Jansfamily4 chapter 8 . 6/20
HURRAY! The youngsters figured it out! They better hurry.
Jansfamily4 chapter 7 . 6/20
That's a hood thought Lydia but I think that Darceface will beat you to it.
Jansfamily4 chapter 6 . 6/20
This is just crazy! Wickham is NUTS! Lizzy better watch what she says here. Don't push his buttons, but I think she got that message. The were in England to begin with and he got her to Canada? Did I miss something?
I just thought they were in England.
Jansfamily4 chapter 5 . 6/20
This is good!
Jansfamily4 chapter 2 . 6/20
Where would he take her? What does he think will happen? He will just keep her forever? She will never want him after this stunt. Idiot
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 6/20
George Wickham... Trouble with a capital T. Good start.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
Wowee! A new chapter after all this time. Sweet.
I hope GW is locked away for the rest of his natural life. No way should he get off.
Darcy, you Wildman, it's about time you gave Lizzy what she's been hoping for. The two of them just ooze happiness. Loved it. Please cont. and please not to long on the update this time. Deal? *)* Cheers.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Sounds about right. Lol. Not sure who Jing is... (not that familiar with Lizzy B. Diaries) Nice side stories, cheers.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
What a brut. Evil, vile man. Wicked Wickham! I hope D beats the snuff outa him. Cheers.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
Geo. is in for a beat down, for sure. Lovely. Cheers.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
D should call every one of his resources, police, FBI, CIA, interpol, LOL. Wickham should be sent to Sing Sing for his horrid crimes! Hanged by his rotten neck till dead. Cheers;-)
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Poor Lyds. That's what happens when you hang out with creeps.
Now that Darcy knows, I wonder what he will do next. He has to be tore up in side. A nut case
The man loves Lizzy just that much. Cheers.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »