Reviews for Love Potion Number Nine
Tearrer chapter 10 . 10/15
As that was so sweet. I loved this chapter, my favorite so far. Great story idea, very unique . You've done a good job. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!
JoAnne chapter 12 . 9/23
Absolutely Awesome and loved it. Thank you
JoAnne chapter 10 . 9/23
Love it and as hands rubbing together heading over to the next chapter! :)
JoAnne chapter 7 . 9/23
Love this story even a second time through!
lookbackatme chapter 12 . 8/18
Just read this again. It is so amazing, even though I know the story so well. It still gets my heart racing when they finally break the spell. Sigh!
MystBlackCat chapter 12 . 7/13
loved it
LBrooke chapter 12 . 3/29
This was great. Funny and enjoyable.
Lost Time Traveler chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
I love David in this chapter. In fact, I really like the relationship that you have created between Hook and David.
DolphinAunt30 chapter 12 . 8/22/2017
I absolutely LOVED this!
DolphinAunt30 chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
This chapter was PERFECT Captain Charming! My precious boys!
MysteriouslyCertainPeanut chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
"I didn't win it, I earned it." Brilliant. ️
CShipper chapter 12 . 7/23/2017
I love it! And no one messes with Emma's pirate. I love how proud Killian was when Emma went all bad-ass on the Prince. And Regina was delighted that Emma used the spell she taught her! Thanks so much for this, it was a joy to read and I'm so happy with how it worked out!
CShipper chapter 11 . 7/23/2017
I love it! I'm so glad that this was included and I'm so happy that they are content with each other. And I love that they kind find passion and lightheartedness in the some moment!
CShipper chapter 10 . 7/23/2017
This was great. And I love the little friendship between Emma and Regina and she thinks that she's matchmaker getting no thanks. :P Good job, Emma, going to take the chance with Killian and try to love him! I'm so glad that there's more!
CShipper chapter 9 . 7/23/2017
That was great. I still want to know what the two words are, but I love the honesty of this chapter. And I share Killian's last silent request, don't push him out again Emma. Be strong but do it with Killian by your side! The emotion of this story is amazing!