Reviews for Love Potion Number Nine
lookbackatme chapter 12 . 8/18
Just read this again. It is so amazing, even though I know the story so well. It still gets my heart racing when they finally break the spell. Sigh!
MystBlackCat chapter 12 . 7/13
loved it
LBrooke chapter 12 . 3/29
This was great. Funny and enjoyable.
Lost Time Traveler chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
I love David in this chapter. In fact, I really like the relationship that you have created between Hook and David.
DolphinAunt30 chapter 12 . 8/22/2017
I absolutely LOVED this!
DolphinAunt30 chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
This chapter was PERFECT Captain Charming! My precious boys!
MysteriouslyCertainPeanut chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
"I didn't win it, I earned it." Brilliant. ️
CShipper chapter 12 . 7/23/2017
I love it! And no one messes with Emma's pirate. I love how proud Killian was when Emma went all bad-ass on the Prince. And Regina was delighted that Emma used the spell she taught her! Thanks so much for this, it was a joy to read and I'm so happy with how it worked out!
CShipper chapter 11 . 7/23/2017
I love it! I'm so glad that this was included and I'm so happy that they are content with each other. And I love that they kind find passion and lightheartedness in the some moment!
CShipper chapter 10 . 7/23/2017
This was great. And I love the little friendship between Emma and Regina and she thinks that she's matchmaker getting no thanks. :P Good job, Emma, going to take the chance with Killian and try to love him! I'm so glad that there's more!
CShipper chapter 9 . 7/23/2017
That was great. I still want to know what the two words are, but I love the honesty of this chapter. And I share Killian's last silent request, don't push him out again Emma. Be strong but do it with Killian by your side! The emotion of this story is amazing!
CShipper chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
Oh-ho! I wonder what the two words are and what Emma's alternative plan is. I can feel the tension and angst radiating off of Killian and gosh, I hope this isn't the end. I mean, I'm fairly sure there's a happy ending, but you can never be too sure...
CShipper chapter 7 . 7/23/2017
Seven minutes in heaven! I love it! And like Killian, I want to believe Emma when she said that she wanted to kiss Killian again. Actually, I probably believe it more than he does. But how much of it was actually her and how much was the love potion. And after the potion breaks, will it be another few steps backward? Or will they finally be able to move forward?
CShipper chapter 6 . 7/23/2017
I love it! And Robin was Killian's lookout and he used the taser! I honestly don't even have words, I'm scrambling to find something that will express my feelings but I'm speechless!
CShipper chapter 5 . 7/23/2017
Oh, Emma. She knows that she should fight it and Killian is trying to be strong for her, because he would hate himself so much for taking advantage of Emma in this time. Gosh, this is torturing me! I can't wait for the love potion to be broken and Emma to show Killian how much she actually wants him!