Reviews for The Elemental Swordsman
Before he gets back together with Samui, you should totally hook him and Ameyuri up!
Really good trailer you have here, I definitely want to read more, please post the story Red and Silver soon please!
Ironman088 chapter 4 . 4/8
I would kill to read Red and Blue
Cerulean Knight chapter 6 . 3/31
So Naruto came really close to 'tappin dat ass', only to get cock blocked by Kakashi of all people. Dang that sucks. No booty AND no swords. That's some shit.
Hm, womder who the old man was. I've little doubt he was an Uzumaki though, maybe.
PlrStaley chapter 6 . 3/31
Epic chapter keep it up!
Grounded Forever chapter 6 . 3/31
1: Before you ask; Yes, he is in fact Tetsu no kuni's version of Gai.
Are you phsychic?
Great Omake! It's rare that I see one worth reading. I think it would be a great Idea to have omake's of Naruto and Kakashi on their misadventure's. Also, keep up the great work!
Unnatural Reader chapter 6 . 3/31
Haha... Very nice omake. Loved it
It's great to see another update for this story... I was getting worried and had almost forgotten about it
Great chapter. The history behind his sealing skills was interesting to learn, his ass-kicking by mifune was fun to read also
Continue
Brehze chapter 6 . 3/31
Good chapter
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 3/31
The quote is from MadWorld. That version of gui is scary as the real thing
DarkLord98 chapter 6 . 3/30
My guess is House.
bloodbrother 18 chapter 6 . 3/30
Can't wait for the next chapter
TeninChwang chapter 6 . 3/30
You shouldn't write in caps. It's annoying and unnecessary. If he's loud and boisterous, say so.
blasterdog chapter 6 . 3/30
First of all, damn you kakashi you cock blocking bastard. Great chapter, nice insight into naruto's character and how he became who he is
Apedreitor chapter 6 . 3/30
damn i really missed your work amazing omake!
StrongGuy159 chapter 6 . 3/30
Cool chapter continue please.