Reviews for The Elemental Swordsman
agdoom bagdoom chapter 3 . 3/17
when people add more sex and unnecessary romance the story becomes bullshit like naruto thinks more with his hormone than brain and complete idiot even for a samurai standard like canon naruto.
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 2/27
Damn, Kakashi! You cock-blocking bastard! So I take it Naruto never found Ameyuri after he regained consciousness to continue? Yeah, getting the Kiba swords from that encounter would have been fucking awesome, but being the horny teenager that Naruto is, he would have probably been more than happy with just the sex. Well, I know I sure as hell would be. Soooo... Naruto never told Kakashi what was actually happening that night? Despite the embarrassment I would no doubt experience, I would have explained to him the major disservice that he had just done to me, simply for the spite of it by making Kakashi realize that he had just interrupted me, rather than saving me. After all of the women that Naruto had helped Kakashi get, even twin sisters and mother/daughter threesomes at separate points, you would think that Kakashi would repay him. Speaking of that, it is clear that Naruto would have lost his virginity that night had he not been interrupted, but has he lost it since then? It's been over a year and a half, so it's possible. Also, if you ever update this story, will there be lemons? I'm not going to beg you for them or anything like that, but it would be nice, even if in a separate story for the lemon scenes.

Like I just mentioned, as well as in my other review, I would love if you continued this story! I really do love it, and I can't wait for more

P.S There was more that I wanted to say in this review; I'm sure of it; however, I can't think of what it was. If I remember I will put it in a different review.
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 2/27
I went through your stories, and it seems that this "Red and Blue" was never actually posted (that, or it was taken down), as I can't find it. From this preview, I can certainly say that it could easily be a story that I would love, so if you ever get back to writing (it's been over a year since your last update), I hope that you post that story along with updating this one.
JackBacon chapter 2 . 2/7
Yeah. ASDF FTW!
crackermack chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Don't be so hard on yourself this is a good amount of words for this chapter.
Allhailthesith chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Why the fuck did he toss it away what the fuck!
246vili chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
Nice Omake :D
Reading this for the second time and this story is still good.
246vili chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Aha! So Kirabi knows he's the Kyuubi jinchuriki. Though I wonder, does Konoha just take it that naruto left the village? Considering they have people like the Elders like Danzo there, I find it unlikely.
feic.flame chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
This is a great story, I can't wait for the next chapter.
erazer chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
couldn't help but laugh at the chapter with ameyuri XD bloody brilliant
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Well that was something
RC-01138 chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
Great story, I've just found this and its really gd . When are you updating though? since thelast update was a year ago...
swiftrabbit chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
Poor Ameyuri Ringo! She only wanted to be loved and Kakashi had to mistakenly ruin it!
Ejammer chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
please make this it sounds amazing
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
DAMN YOU KAKASHI! Great Omake.