Reviews for Shadow
TheJewellersHand chapter 42 . 6/25
Please please please please please please PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE update this amazing story! Its a favorite of mine and I don't review often but I promise to from now on PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I feel like you're setting up for Bucky to loose his memory again and I need to read it so I can be emotionally destroyed. I'm at the point that I need that :-D Love the story! Would love to read more!
bunnyss4 chapter 40 . 5/10
Man I love this fanfic! Keep up the great work!
Lady-Finwe chapter 42 . 12/24/2016
wow this is awesome :) please update soon :)
green-jedi chapter 42 . 12/20/2016
Wow, great fic! I really appreciate the pacing and the problems they face. Any chance you'll be writing more?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I like the story, but please go back and check your "your" and "you're" mix ups. You have quite a lot of them.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/4/2016
who's alex's face claim? - the girl in the picture?
Lovefades chapter 42 . 8/12/2016
Amazing, amazing is what this story is, please don't give up on it, please update soon.
kaayrakoi chapter 42 . 7/20/2016
Okay this last chapter wasn't expecting, and it has caused me to kind of start disliking Alex. I can't believe she would even remotely consider that offer.
kaayrakoi chapter 38 . 7/20/2016
So I have been reading this story over the course of a few days and I absolutely love it especially how you incorporate your character into the movies with out disturbing the natural flow, my only complaint is that you constantly put "are sat" instead of "are sitting" or just "sat". It's a constant occurrence especially in this chapter but other than that this is a beautifully written piece and I'm excited to finish reading it !
Goldie097 chapter 42 . 7/16/2016
What a turnaround. Your OC has got to be the most annoying and worst at making decision ever known... I understand why her parents got mad and then gave up arguing. It was great that she went against Shield to get her boyfriend back but... Of course Ross would cash in on that request and ask her to steal something so dangerous. I couldn't believe that she even considered accepting when Steve has fought for so long and Bucky just have been through from hell... Love or not, this will put a strain to their relationship. She so bad at figuring this out wanting a life with him and ready to betray her morals just because there could a chance to grow old or have kids.
busoshwe chapter 39 . 6/7/2016
Hadn't reviewed up to this point but the description of the VW still has me in giggles. I'm thoroughly enjoying the way you're keeping the voice and spirit of the characters there. And still giggling over the car.
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 42 . 6/2/2016
Very good!:)
Guest chapter 42 . 5/31/2016
I love this story so much! It's so well written and I'm always so excited when you update! I love and Alex and Bucky's dynamic and I really can't wait to see what happens between them!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 42 . 5/31/2016
loved it! more please!
vain-gl0ry chapter 42 . 5/31/2016
I feel like Alex gets involved in matters too big and troublesome for her. She is badass, but keeping it from bucky and Steve won't end well for her and I am really worried about her friendships and relationship with Bucky, this could really jeopardize it :(