Reviews for Collision Course
starskyandhutch14 chapter 1 . 8/14
wow paula this is really interesting, cant wait now to read the sequel to this, still friends. you are so good at what you do, love your stories. I don't always have time to read but so happy I got to this one...a new fan...wanda
Crazykater chapter 1 . 5/4
I LOVE this! Well done :)
Well, Paula UK, your writing is wonderful. I loved your opening sentence about the rising sun. Perfect reference to Hutch, er Hudson, rubbing his chest with his fingers. So sad that he had to leave without resolving the issues between Starsky and himself. Looking forward to more!
sferrell chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Is there a sequel to this?
Kerrys2Boys chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So very sad and yet so very original. This is painful to read because it flies in the face of what the boys are (mean) to each other and yet pulls me in because it is so realistic and plausible. I can take the realism but am left hoping for closure... in the way we want our boys to be... together. Bravo Paula for giving us something new and out of the square.
Questfan chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I'm so glad you've already posted the sequel before I found this. What a great story idea and plausible as well. I would rave a bit more but need to go and read the next bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Interesting beginning and good plot idea. I look fwd to the next chapter, when is it coming? Soon I hope.
elfmaiden4legs chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
What?! What?! WHAT?! It can't end there! It ABSOLUTELY can't end there! It just... can't! Please don't say that's the end and that you really do intend to write more! You're just teasing us aren't you? Please say you are! This story is completely original, I have never read anything in the Starsky and Hutch line that deals with the pair separating quite like this before! You can't end it there! It's very well written, and well thought through! The story flows, and despite the fact that I have always had a hard time trying to get my head around these two ever separating and going their separate ways I find this possible scenario quite believable as Hutch would have been damaged too after witnessing what happened to Starsky and then his best friend being harsh with him may have been the last straw! Please do write a sequel though, if you haven't already got one in the planning ;)
Ciotolik chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
No way this could ever be the end! This is just the beginning! A whole new story of rediscovering each other and rebuilding a new friendship is rising from this idea and it will have its roots in the old relationship.
True, we can't easily believe that the guys could drift apart just because one is hurt and pushing away the other.. but.. gee they are human and that's why we love them that much. So this is an absolutely interesting way to explore. Thank you Paula!
luvthatblueeyedSoul chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
What a great story Paula! It flowed so smoothly. Please don't let it end here!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Loved this story! The End? No way! You're just getting started! Please add to this one! I would love to read more chapters! You've got so many options with this one! Hope to see a follow up soon! Thanks again!
sparkle731 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
no, this can not be the end. you have to continue this story!
Shirley Jean chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is sad, but yet wonderful and full of possibilities with their impending reunion. Would love to see it unfold! Great story!
stillrestless chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Beautiful story & very well-written! Could you possibly write some more? I'd love to read how you envision their reunion!
kristleap chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I could picture every scene in my mind as if I was there in person. You kept my interest from beginning to end. If this is your first story, I can't wait to read your next one. I hope you will continue with this storyline.