Reviews for The White Mage and the Angry Toad
Imania chapter 2 . 8/22/2002
I like it... it's funny!
Rayni chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
That's hilarious in a stupid, stupid way! I like it!
TLOZLink5 chapter 2 . 2/1/2002
ROFL! Ayla, this is beyond hilarious; it's one of the greatest CT fics I've ever read!
Crono2 chapter 2 . 1/14/2002
Crono: (backs away as far as possible from Magus...and Vegeta)

Vegeta: what did I do?

Crono: Magus is gonna blow up in rage soon and you're just...you.

Vegeta: ...bastard.

Crono: here it comes.

Magus: ...no. when you least suspect it I will make you suffer in the most painful way imaginable.

Crono: harsh.

Vegeta: paste tastes good!

Crono: see what I mean about Vegeta?

Crono: I am the sanest one.

Magus: actually, it varies.
Crono2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Magus: you bastards! you can't have me be nice! think of my goddamn reputation! If you are going to make me go out of character, at least make me semi-assholic!

Vegeta: (laughing his ass off at Magus)

Crono: (just sighs)
Rohali chapter 2 . 10/31/2001
pretty funny, not very well written grammar wise but plot was alright, nice job.
Angel-Face chapter 2 . 4/19/2001
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! "Nobody... nobody EVER steals my underwear!" AHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Poor Magus. VERY GOOD STORY! :) *thumbs up*
AngelFace chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! It's really hard to picture Magus being such a nice guy! I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair! This is really good! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Light Warrior chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
I tried putting this review in The Day The Epoch Ran Out Of Gas, but it didn't show up cause I've already reviewed both chapters. Here is the review: I'm not 13. I'm 14, on the virge of becoming 15. Just thought I'd point that out, even though there's not much difference. (I know someone who's 19 and likes Christina Aguilera
Glenn Frog chapter 2 . 3/22/2001
Hey that's a good story! I love reading about myself. ;)
abcxyz chapter 2 . 3/15/2001
Ha! This was even funnier. The only part a didn't like was the dragon ball Z thing. That was not need. And Super Sanys-ins have green eyes. You know the complaint. Bye!
abcxyz chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Oh my god, that was funny! Ha, ha, ha! This is pretty good, too. Time fore the complaint. I want the "Sort by Author" thing back up! Later!
LazerTH chapter 2 . 2/17/2001
Woohoo!

I haven't had this much fun reading for a long time- this story is FUNNY!

I like how it follows the style of Crono managing not to say anything throughout the story. This one made me laugh! Imagine Magus wearing white! Hah!
Jonatan L chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Oh, man. Three renegade rockers in a time machine...? D'OH indeed. That CAN'T be good. Hehehe... fun. Where's part 3?
Jonatan L chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
AAACK! ADD LINE BREAKS BETWEEN PEOPLE'S LINES, DAMMIT! It's hard to read otherwise...

...but that's all I can find to complain about. This was fun - and lots of it, too! I LIKE it!