Reviews for Hinge of Fate
beckyzoso chapter 22 . 6/19
Excellent writing! Loved the birth scene, very well done. Liked the battle and loved the victory. Thanks so much for sharing!
beckyzoso chapter 14 . 6/18
Oh how sad! You did this perfectly. Absolutely wonderfully. For how horrible the event was, you did it proper justice. Didn't romantice it, not too much detail to make it unreadable. It just was. It just told, in sympathetic detail how it happened. Bravo for writing such a tricky, horrible thing. I'm not saying I enjoyed reading it mind you. As a healthy moral person I don't enjoy rape. I'm saying that you handled the telling of it wonderfully.
Leah chapter 22 . 5/2
Thank you. Loved this story.
MacKenzie chapter 22 . 2/21
I read this story for the first time years ago, and I always come back to it. It’s the best representation of Snape I’ve ever read, the story is so compelling and incredibly well written (how are you not a professional author by now!?), hands down my favorite fan fic I’ve ever read. Bravo!
Troys chapter 3 . 2/14
I cannot understand why did Hermione decide to keep the baby.
She’s just eighteen. Let alone the baby came from a rape, not love. It seemed to me that she decided to keep the baby just because the author wanted her to do to develop romantic relationship with her Professor. She even hadn’t thought fully about what she would be encountered with in the future. No thinking, no solution, no plan.
Yes, there is no doubt that Hermione is brave, but most importantly, she is also smart, responsible and reasonable. The baby would no doubt make Severus suffer a lot.
If she had thought about all the stuffs I said above and then made her decision, I would say she is brave and maybe has her reason.
But now, it just made her stupid.
Really beautiful story
Wonderful story... I'm crying...
I've loved the things about the latin's vocabulary, but I have to correct you. If the Word Is an adjective, as CARA It Is, you Will find the male form 'Carus', the female One 'Cara' and the neutral forma 'carum'. Anyway, let me Say that the male, female or neutral Is not actually a problem...verbs are really worst... And then... Over the genere you have to Sorry about the case... And the vocabulary doesn't help you in It... Oh well... After all... Green Is worst...
the-cari-moose chapter 13 . 12/30/2021
damn I'm real sad the link doesn't work anymore, I would have loved to have seen a pic of the chiton
the-cari-moose chapter 6 . 12/30/2021
why in the illogical hell would Hermione bring up the spell Lockhart used on Harry in second year? it has literally no contextual basis in what is happening.
KingKaizen chapter 21 . 11/30/2021
Excellent story!
notrealestate chapter 13 . 10/12/2021
I realized I prefer broke Severus more haha
notrealestate chapter 11 . 10/12/2021
A lot of people here forget that this fic is from 2002, not even OoTP was out
alannalove1990 chapter 22 . 8/6/2021
Gahhh 7 kids! That’s a lot!
alannalove1990 chapter 21 . 8/6/2021
This story was sooo goodddddd
2,695 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »