Reviews for Hinge of Fate
Bele chapter 22 . 6/7
Your story is an absolute favourite of mine, and just reading the first sentenceDon't be absurd!" is like a big welcome home. Truly beautiful and amazing and your writing is just terrific and funny and brilliant! I absolutely love it! Thank you very much for sharing your story with us!
daphnie chapter 22 . 5/11
Nice story. It was disturbing how everyone (except Snape) took the rape of hermione so easily. I'd have thought Harry would be quite hard hit by that
Jennifer C chapter 2 . 2/11
I'd say that he is as much a victim of a rape as she is, but he has the knowledge that he is also an instrument used to rape another on top of that. Doesn't trump pregnancy, but at least pregnancy leaves some kind of choice. I'd say that he is just as much an injured party as Hermione is.
Anyway, the writing is superb! Thank you!
Kgvision chapter 6 . 11/19/2020
Is the disaster of a Hufflepuff Tonks? I really hope it’s Tonks, melting 43 cauldrons sound like something she would do.
Vitellia chapter 22 . 10/20/2020
Lovely story. Did you ever write your “real, honest-to-goodness, hope I can sell it novel”? Writing my first fanfic here DID get me over the hump to finish my novel. I’ve since revised it several times and written another. I hope you DID write yours, because you’re a wonderfully talented writer.
chizuru300 chapter 22 . 9/20/2020
It is a verrrryyyyyyyy goooooood fan fiction ! thank you !
not what I was expecting in the beginning, but It work. really sweet somme times. Relly lovely, Snape is so cute !
but at other times it's a bit to easy... like the end, I didn't read it, it feel like "wahoo action ! ooooh action" and since it not the heart of the story, I was like : its not important.
I really like the idea, and. I understand that it is a reason for the story. But it is a bit too easy some times : rape, none volontaire action... aborption...
But I understand the idea, and I think in the end it sweet.
So thank you for your story !
Soraslove chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
Oh shit, hermione is pregnant.
MizzOzz41 chapter 18 . 9/4/2020
“ They were all three quite capable of ruthlessness, and all three had their consciences on a short leash. Those consciences sat up or laid down on command, and had been known to play dead with convincing ease”

I love how you chose your words here.
RainReina chapter 12 . 8/11/2020
Just rereading this classic. It's a balm to my soul. This part particularly stood out to me:

"Her breath caught with a hitch. Hermione knew it was blackmail, knew he was taking advantage of the moment in true Slytherin fashion. At that exact moment, she didn't care.

With a sigh she leaned into his chest, closing her eyes and savoring the warm male scent of him that reminded her of the storeroom with all the inherit possibilities. "All right," she told him. "Yes.""

Omg this is so genius. First you have him kinda Slytherining her into marriage, but the idea that the store room represented endless possibilities to her and he smells like the store room so naturally he represents endless possibilities as well... Mwah! So perfect. So beautiful. Love love love
Guest chapter 22 . 7/18/2020
Couldn't put this down! Great story telling! Thanks.
Katie Lady 8 chapter 22 . 6/7/2020
Wonderful well written story! Loved it!
Kahli Hime chapter 20 . 5/8/2020
It's incredible how this story still makes me feel sad, happy, and all kinds of feels. An amazing story with powerful writing. Lovely work!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 22 . 5/8/2020
Such a brilliantly written story of anguish, empathy, love & strength... wonderfully done!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/15/2020
Chapter 21 should not say "the end" when there is a chapter 22.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/15/2020
Good story. I liked the part in this chapter when Sev admired Harry.
2,658 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »