Reviews for Hinge of Fate
crystalpotter-weasley chapter 22 . 12/22/2012
Hello.
I know you probably won't get this, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. I only read completed stories, and I stumbled across yours 2 days ago. I read this completely in that time! Considering that I have two children and a job where I work 50-60 hours a week that is miraculous! Thank you for giving me a gret read. Who needs sleep anyway? The romance was very beliveable, and I thought the battle was done well (except you killing Hagrid!). But I have to say this is my favorite HGSS story.
Thanks Again! CPW
Redizded chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
I've loved every minute of your story, from Hermione's moral strength to Severus' characterization (and hotness ! ;-)) Thank you for this wonderful reading, which I'm favouriting right away!
Przybyszewski chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Whoa. . .I just finished chapter 10,and i must say the end caught me WAY off guard! Brilliant writing dear!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
Awww! This was awfully cute! wonderful story! I do sort of like how you made Severus a rich pureblood wizard, it certainly helped in the situation huh? lol Thanks for a great readd :)
Cora-Leigh chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
OMG THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!

(This story is brill, by the way! I'm loving it immensely so far!)
Trousseaux chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
really sweet and good!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 22 . 11/9/2012
Awesome. Great wording, wonderful descriptions, amazing visuals. Truly fantastic.
takeawaymyimagination chapter 22 . 10/17/2012
This fic sent my feelings into a chaos. Nice job! Keep writing!
Arrion chapter 22 . 10/10/2012
Nice story ! I'm not sure you still read your review after ten years, but I really enjoyed your story.
Hayfa chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
Amazingly beautiful story I have enjoyed every word you almost gave me a heart attack when you almost killed hermione your a wonderfully talented writer and I hope to read more of your exquisite writing in a month after my yearly exams
Moonchild1212 chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Wow - the wedding was beautiful and after... lovely.
Moonchild1212 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
THank you for all of your hard work writing this; you did a very good job. Excellent! I can't wait to read more!
Moonchild1212 chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
I'm glad to see that he's on the mend. I can't wait to see how this works out!
rivruskende chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
I loved this story, very well written!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Strawberries and balsamic vinegar are actually really good-I tried it after reading this! So thanx fr the suggestion!
2,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »