Reviews for Hinge of Fate
Mali Ra chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
This is my favorite SS/HG story ever! Excellent work! Thank you! xD
TheBlueMarten chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
I've been reading this story relentlessly for the past few days but now I'm taking a break. I mean, from here the only way is down, so I'll just stop and savour the moment. )

By the way, I must say you surprised me. I didn't expect much from the story in the beggining, but the way you constructed it, so human and cozy. And also not out of character, too, what is a recurring flaw in anything concerning Severus.

Thank you very much for this story.

Yours sincerely,
The Blue Marten.
StarlitStar chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
An utterly fantastic story
mymindasanopenbook chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Awwwwww I loveeeeed this! I'm dying of tenderness, great story!
HelpmeHermione chapter 22 . 11/22/2013
My goodness this was a good story! You write so well! I'm looking forward to reading all of your stories. I love your humor! "Is Hermione coming?" "Best line and perfect timing! I laughed aloud. It was beautiful how you had Snape and Hermione interact. Their banter kept me smiling while I read. What a wonderful relationship. Thank you for the entertainment!
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
:D
mama123 chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
Second time reading it. Beautiful story. Ty for sharing.
Hoodie Hugger chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
Neat story. The romantic scenes were well done, and the final battle had Harry coming out as much more heroic than just offing Voldemort with an Expelliarmus. I like the idea of the image becoming as iconic as St. George the dragon slayer. It's also a nice change of pace to read older stories that don't include Horcruxes or killing Dumbledore. I do think it would have been cool if the nail turned out to be a Portkey or had some kind of spell on it.
mysinger chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
Fantastic story! You wrested a happy ending from such a sad beginning and made it not only believable, but a delight to read. I loved the epilogue. The idea of Severus fathering his own Quidditch team and still wanting more made me laugh :) Thank you.
Hoodie Hugger chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
"Is Hermione coming?" Ron asked.
Harry stabbed his fork into his dinner. "Did you absolutely have to say it that way?" he asked.
BEST! LINE! EVER!
dani555 chapter 22 . 10/27/2013
Hello! I loved it! It was a really fascinating and good story. Got me stuck in my cell phone an entire day! :D loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2013
sweet
ten195 chapter 22 . 10/24/2013
Kml loved this story. I was hoping for a little one shot with victoria and Ron. Would love to see snapes reaction
Kahli Hime chapter 22 . 9/7/2013