Reviews for Hinge of Fate
hermionefan29 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
CAT POOP is VERY VERY DANGEROUS TO PREGNANT WOMEN!
hermionefan29 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
never been up at all hours changing nappies

i am glad you used the world nappies nather than diapers after all harry potter books are BRITISH not NOT american!
hemrionefan29 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
"This doesn't mean you're going to carry on as normal, Miss Granger. You'll have to make several adjustments. I'll send notes to your teachers, but the first change you'll make is no more potions testing.

what about no potions making surely thats harmful to the baby what with the fumes from them?! will there be a squal to this story?
hermionefan29 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
did if doesnt drink the abortion potions will she lose her head girls badge? "What am I going to do?" she asked softly, the anger giving way to panic once again. "Am I going to lose my Head Girl badge?" An absurd question, once she'd said it, but she was very proud of the badge. It was the symbol of everything she had worked for since she'd received her acceptance letter to Hogwarts.

"No, no," soothed Dumbledore. "I have spoken to Madame Pomfrey. There is a potion that can be made, which will cause you to miscarry." The elderly headmaster rose from his chair and went to his desk. "The potion requires several ingredients that by policy are not kept on Hogwarts grounds, however. It will take a day or so to obtain them. Also, Madame Pomfrey will need help to brew this."
AccaliaSnape chapter 22 . 4/18/2013
I came back to review this fic and got swept up in the story! Simply lovely, and a truly believable set up for SS/HG.

I will say I wouldn't have expected quite that many children from the pairing but I think you've made it work. I'd love to hear what happens with Victoria and Ron... ;)
AccaliaSnape chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Oh my glob. WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU! My father will hear about this!
AccaliaSnape chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Oh my goodness- that scene with the sensitivity charm... I got goose bumps. Too. Perfect.
AccaliaSnape chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
"And she could always teach the child how to wash his hair."

Snort.
haitt chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
There's so much fanfiction out there now it can be a little difficult finding something enjoyable. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. thank you.
PrincessVamp chapter 22 . 4/3/2013
Very enjoyable! Unique idea and intriguing characters.
Beanacre0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
In the scene where Hermione is in the shack, this is what I picture!
www. facebook photo . php ? fbid 438148479593224 & set a . 409160642492008 . 94691 . 409160142492058 & type 1 & theater
Guest chapter 22 . 3/16/2013
I wish someone would obliviate me so I could read this again. TOO good. :')
Vinaplains chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
Perfect! Loved this fic
acelly chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
What a fabulous story! I'm not usually a fan of Severus/Hermione stories but this converted me! Well plotted, well written - I liked it immensely. Thanks for writing it! :-)
LazyNezumi chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
My goodness...
This was an utter perfection.
WOW.