Reviews for Hinge of Fate
LazyNezumi chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
My goodness...
This was an utter perfection.
WOW.
liljennmartin chapter 22 . 2/16/2013
Hinge of Fate is a extremely well-written & creative story that I thoroughly enjoyed reading!
Arime Setta chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
Well done! I'm not usually one to read stories where Hermione is impregnated after being raped by Snape (it is an incredibly difficult story line and is unfortunately done poorly more often than not) but I think the way you handled her memory was well done. It put their story first and prepared the reader to move forward with her. It was almost like the reader was ready to hear it when she was. Great job!
mabynot1539 chapter 22 . 1/19/2013
Great story. Well written and didn't go overboard.
ReDish chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
The chiton pic is gone. :(

Enjoying your story.
Rixus chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
i've just arrived at the end of the last chapter. as i said before it IS a wonderful story. and the epilogue was amazing, fantastic and everything. my fav ending to a SS/HG fanfic is when we see their child(ren) being sorted :) and it was really clever and nice trick of you to present the first daughter of Severus Snape, Victoria as a teacher who had just flirted with Ron front of his father.. :D if i remember correctly Parvati (or Lavander) predicted that Ron would get settled at the age of forty ;) AMAZING!:D

god, i like this story way too much :)
Rixus chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
'"Is Hermione coming?" Ron asked.

Harry stabbed his fork into his dinner. "Did you absolutely have to say it that way?" he asked."

AWSOME! :DD i laughed really really hard :D

well i know this short dialogue isn't the most important part of the story but i needed to applaud you on it :)) anyway your fic is really a good one and i can hardly wait for the epilogue and see what turns out at the end Severus is sometimes OOC but it's a nice fic and sometimes we can deal with a different Snape :D and what the hell? the main thing is that they are perfect together, you noticed it and made a wonderful story congrats

(bahh sorry for my English, I'm a bit absent-minded and cannot concentrate enough to be able to think;))
love xx
xSakuraBlossom chapter 22 . 12/31/2012
This was absolutely amazing! I've always been rather a big fan of Snape and Hermione, despite all my friends' aversions to the pairing, and you have done a wonderful job of depicting their relationship. I also enjoyed how you characterized each person, showing their maturity (or lack thereof) and how they changed as the war waged on. The quotes and other references to Muggle literature were also enticing, it was always a kind of triumph when I recognized any one of them.

This is definitely one of the best fanfictions I've ever seen, and I can definitely see myself coming back and rereading this in the future.

Well done, keep writing
crystalpotter-weasley chapter 22 . 12/22/2012
Hello.
I know you probably won't get this, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. I only read completed stories, and I stumbled across yours 2 days ago. I read this completely in that time! Considering that I have two children and a job where I work 50-60 hours a week that is miraculous! Thank you for giving me a gret read. Who needs sleep anyway? The romance was very beliveable, and I thought the battle was done well (except you killing Hagrid!). But I have to say this is my favorite HGSS story.
Thanks Again! CPW
Redizded chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
I've loved every minute of your story, from Hermione's moral strength to Severus' characterization (and hotness ! ;-)) Thank you for this wonderful reading, which I'm favouriting right away!
Przybyszewski chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Whoa. . .I just finished chapter 10,and i must say the end caught me WAY off guard! Brilliant writing dear!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
Awww! This was awfully cute! wonderful story! I do sort of like how you made Severus a rich pureblood wizard, it certainly helped in the situation huh? lol Thanks for a great readd :)
Cora-Leigh chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
OMG THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!

(This story is brill, by the way! I'm loving it immensely so far!)
Trousseaux chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
really sweet and good!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 22 . 11/9/2012
Awesome. Great wording, wonderful descriptions, amazing visuals. Truly fantastic.
2,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »