Reviews for Hinge of Fate
hermionefan29 chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
how many languages does hermione speak fluently? and surely the baby is more important than er education or potter? "You'll have a hard time convincing her to leave her schoolwork. Or Potter," he added as an afterthought, for once not sneering at the boy's name.

also would snape being her apprenticeship master would be a bad idea for her educational vise considering who snape is to her! he is the father o her baby "The offer of an apprenticeship is still open, Hermione," he continued. "If you find yourself unwilling to commit to university study, a formal apprenticeship with an acknowledged master carries the same and in some cases more weight as a university degree."

"I'm considering that, too," she told him, concentrating on her work. She did not see the faint smile that appeared at her comment before he returned to his own tasks.
hermionefan29 chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
how many languages does Severus Snape speak fluently?
hermionefan1983 chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
why hasnt hermione remebered yet about what happened on hallowen (the rape etc) i mean the headmaster remover the memory spell from her AGES ago (just after she first found out she is pregnant) and yet she STILL doesnt remeber it!? WHY?
hemrionefan29 chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
is the baby moving more now? It was moments like this she found herself seriously considering his proposal, when the atmosphere between them was comfortable and the baby in her womb kicked and turned complacently.
"Miss Granger?"

you cut to well after that proposal was made i mean what happened next after Hermione drew back her wandering wits and noticed that he had finished his meal. She swallowed hard and pushed the remains of her sandwich away. "I'm ready if you are, sir."

"Hermione." He reached out and stilled her hand as she made to leave the table. He seemed fascinated with their two hands on the heavy wooden table surface, and stared at them for several long moments.

"Will you marry me?"
hemrionefan29 chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
i thoguth apperating was like being sucked through a tube?! and what the FUCK is hermione doing apperating while pregnant!?

"This doesn't mean you're going to carry on as normal, Miss Granger. You'll have to make several adjustments. I'll send notes to your teachers, but the first change you'll make is no more potions testing. No dueling practices, no charms performed on you, and most definitely no transfigurations of your person. You're young and healthy, but turning yourself into a potted plant while you're pregnant is something not even Minerva would attempt. Far too dangerous."
hermionefan29 chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Once outside the gate, Snape led her just a few yards further, then turned to her.

"Give me your hands," Snape requested, holding out his own. "I'll Apparate us to the taproom at the Leaky Cauldron."

"I thought we'd use a portkey," Hermoine said, confused and a little alarmed.

"I happen to be very good at Apparating, Miss Granger. You can trust me." His expression closed down, and Hermione had no trouble imagining to what use he'd put his skill in tandem Apparating while in Voldemort's service.

"I trust you," she told him simply, and put her cold bare fingers in his.

His dark eyes pinned her for a long moment, then his hands tightened on hers and he uttered the short spell that Apparated them to Diagon Alley.

i thought the midwitch said tht hermione isnt AT ALL meant to Apparate while pregnant?
hermionefan29 chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
is the bby strting to kick yet?
hermionefan29 chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
how come the students etc cant yet tell hermione is pregnant? "Need some more clothing, do you, Hermione?" questioned Madame Pomfrey as she left her office. "I'm surprised you've made it this long, my dear. You're nearly halfway now."

"Yes," admitted Hermione. "My blouses are getting too tight and none of my uniform skirts fasten properly. Everything's being held shut with loops of string."
hermionefan29 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
"No one else is even remotely interested. I mean, Pomfrey's done it all before, and, well, Professor Dumbledore would hardly be concerned. And I can't show Ginny, or Harry, or Ron. Oh, I know I'm babbling." She approached him hesitantly, then side-stepped around him and went through the illusion wall to the Isolation ward.

why cant she share it with harry i mean harry knows she is pregnant and harry knows who the father is too!
hermionefan29 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
"Hermione!" called Harry. "It's nearly time for class. Are you coming or not?"

"Actually, I am, but just this once more. I'm dropping out of Apparation."

"You're what?" demanded Ron. "You've been dying to take this class since the last time you fell off your broom!"

"And I'm never getting back on one, thanks the same."

i thought hermione had to drop Apparation class because she is pregnant so why is she going to this class? "Actually, I am, but just this once more. I'm dropping out of Apparation."
hermionefan29 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
hermionefan29 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
never been up at all hours changing nappies

i am glad you used the world nappies nather than diapers after all harry potter books are BRITISH not NOT american!
hemrionefan29 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013

what about no potions making surely thats harmful to the baby what with the fumes from them?! will there be a squal to this story?
2,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »