Reviews for Hinge of Fate
Guest chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Lovely story, thank you!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Haha, Mr. Blackadder...? xD
I'm loving the story this far!
riskeybusiness chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
Absolutely loved it! Beautifully written, thanks for sharing :)
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story! The relationship and character building between Hermione and Severus was perfect. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your work. This is a favorite... a very hard list to make! ;)
Japhiainc chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
This story made me like the Harry Potter series. It was beautifully and emotionally written. Thank You!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Why are you using rape as a plot device? That's crude.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 22 . 9/6/2014
Awwww! Yay! I'm so happy with the way this ended, and I hope you've had the utmost success with your writing since! You are really extremely talented, and thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
This chapter was very beautiful and warm and sad. I love what you've done with history here - it makes it all feel so much more rich and entrenched with meaning. Truly, this is a very special story. I hope all ends well for these dear ones.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Well if that wasn't just lovely! *dabs tears from eyes*
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 10 . 9/5/2014

(no seriously, that was really cute, I love your portrayal of Snape)
Smithback chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
lovetoreadeverything chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
I enjoy reading this story. I have read it several times. TY
Amanthya chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
I normally prefer H/Hr and loathe H/GW, but I liked Severus with Hermione so much here that I didn't mind the canon pairing. I don't know if I completely agree with how Hr processed her ordeal, but it's not unbelievable that her practical nature combined with her lack of memory and compassion would lead to her forgiveness and then a relationship with Severus. I think you handled his end of it well, too. I'd really like to see both HP and GW's sword-and-phoenix pics. If they ever get done, please pm me. This is my actual ff pen name, I'm just too lazy to log in.
2,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »