Reviews for Hinge of Fate
Dagger-Seishin chapter 22 . 5/17/2014
Perfect ending to an amazing story! Well done!
cztelnik chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
Hooray for plot bunnies! Long live the muse that prods writers to release their stories to share with the rest of the world!
spinster cat lady chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
Didn't you say earlier in this story his parents had an arranged marriage?
Blue Jeans chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
7 Chapters and I have to say this is really well written. I am very impressed and thoroughly engrossed.
Marguerite chapter 22 . 4/3/2014
One of the most beautiful stories ever! Amazing job lass!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
What a beautiful chapter! Thank you.
Lawsnape1 chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
I'm not sure whether you read reviews anymore or not, however, I just needed to let you know that I read this story as you were writing it and it made such an impact that I am drawn to reread it every year or so.

Thanks for creating such an entertaining story. I hope you have luck with your future writing.
Gangreenie chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Second time that I've read this one, and start to finish I still love it more than I can put into words. Good luck with all of your future writing endeavors! You truly have the heart of a storyteller.
Kittenmommy chapter 22 . 1/15/2014
Absolutely fantastic, my dear! :D
Kittenmommy chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
I'm absolutely certain that Mr. Blackadder's first name is Edmund, and you'll never convince me otherwise! ;)
Kittenmommy chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
I wonder why Hermione doesn't suggest that Snape be seen by Muggle doctors. Surely it should have crossed her mind!
Kittenmommy chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Wow.

First, it's good to see you "over here". I loved your tics on Ashwinder! :D

Second... I'm loving this so far. This is such an awful situation. If you think about it, the person who was Imperiused to commit the rape was also raped himself, in a way. I know that his "victim" can't really think of it in those terms (yet - and maybe not ever) but it's true.

A horrible situation. I'm evil in that I can't wait to see what you do with it! ;)
Mali Ra chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
This is my favorite SS/HG story ever! Excellent work! Thank you! xD
TheBlueMarten chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
I've been reading this story relentlessly for the past few days but now I'm taking a break. I mean, from here the only way is down, so I'll just stop and savour the moment. )

By the way, I must say you surprised me. I didn't expect much from the story in the beggining, but the way you constructed it, so human and cozy. And also not out of character, too, what is a recurring flaw in anything concerning Severus.

Thank you very much for this story.

Yours sincerely,