Reviews for Hinge of Fate
And FOREVER chapter 12 . 7/1/2018
I've completely forgotten to review so far, I'm so sorry! this story has me sucked in, and I'm loving every second of it! it's amazing!
Elena King chapter 12 . 6/28/2018
I love this story by the way. This is the third time I'm reading it! Also I really appreciate you putting the nail poem or whatever it's called at the end here, because the first time I read this I don't think I'd heard it before, it was really helpful! : D
Savvicus chapter 22 . 6/12/2018
I never get tired of reading this, I've lost track of how many times this is. Again thank you for writing it. It's like the perfect size reading snack .
MionePadfootLover chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
I was rereading this story like I do every couple of months and I just wanted to say thank you. This is the first fan fiction I had ever read. You got me hooked on a whole new world and it all started with this.
jak3811 chapter 22 . 4/17/2018
I loved every minute, a happy story, and it made me cry.
littleladyangel chapter 21 . 3/27/2018
Such a beautiful and unexpected story . Very emotional! One of my favorites!
ghanima77 chapter 22 . 3/25/2018
Good story! I liked how Hermione and Snape worked through the trama of their shared sexual assault together and managed to build their family.
koshina chapter 20 . 3/21/2018
I wonder if you can replace prophesy to prophecy. Also in a few places a brit-picker was much needed. The story is intense enough that we will ignore to read further which is no small achievement in itself. Some name changes werent very clever Virginia Weasley, Augustus Snape.

Also I really appreciate that you maintained depth to Ginny's character and didn't only made her a nasty tempered loose sex-crazed cannon that I unfortunately happen to stumble upon alot.
I might have finished it twice at the very least. but for this time i still need to read my rest of story.
Ciao
Guest chapter 22 . 3/20/2018
This was simply amazing. I could have done without the epilogue. All those kids make me shutter. I just can't see Severus or Hermione wanting that many children. That is my opinion though. Either way, amazing tale and beautiful xoxo
Son of the Mourning chapter 7 . 3/12/2018
Reading this for the first time and I just have to say that Albus threatening to thump Severus with the spoon made me laugh into a snorting fit so hard i had an asthma attack. Bravo you and your amazing writing skills.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
I love this so much! thank you thank you thank you!
slincoln1122 chapter 18 . 1/25/2018
so very well done. I absolutely loved this ending! and the battle, it was amazing.
my only issues with the story, Ginnys name is Ginerva, not Virginia. and Snape is a Half Blood not a pureblood. maybe you did it on purpose, but at first it was confusing.
anyway, this story nears the top of my favorite list now.
yourwheezy chapter 22 . 1/24/2018
I don't know if you even read reviews after all these years but I just found this story and have fallen in love with it. It was a masterpiece and I'm thankful towards you for writing it. Truly, it was a very lovely read.
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
Trigger warning: features sexual assault, but before you exit, it's not the usual rapey bad romance tripe of "you so hot I couldn't help it". I won't go further for spoilers. If you can get past that, this is a really well written story with a beautiful romance.

Excellent characterisation, good grammar and spelling (you have no idea how painful the lack of either of these can be until you read some "gems" on this site), good plot, good chemistry between all characters, and enough Harry Potter-ness to keep it magical. 10/10 would recommend
kate1309 chapter 21 . 12/26/2017
Aww, this is so cute. I love that even as Severus was falling in love with Hermione, you kept him in character. You did an amazing job! This is a marvelous story and will definitely be revisited.
2,696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »