Reviews for Hinge of Fate
Tashcloud10 chapter 22 . 3/25/2017
This was absolutely fabulous! I enjoyed every minute! I loved your version of snake and how happy he is in the end, I loved this story
Guest chapter 22 . 1/20/2017
One of the best HG/SS stories ever written! I enjoyed it even more the third time around. Thank you so much for sharing your tremendous talent as a story teller with us!
scarletforza chapter 6 . 1/10/2017
Starting to love it!
SaintHera chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
oh this part made me cry. . . the goodbyes were poignant
Lvy's chapter 22 . 12/25/2016
I'm usually a silent reader. But I can't help myself to write a review. I want to thank the writer for making this story. It's lovely. I was turned down in few first chapters, mainly because I couldn't stand the fact that Hermione was raped. I thought it would be bloody angst story. It's a good thing that Hermione didn't hate Snape after she knew what he'd done. Very understanding Hermione, I love it! Well.. That's all. Thanks for the story!
oblivionbaby chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
I have been reading this story all day and I have been remiss in reviewing. But I can not let this surprise go without comment! WHAT?! That was so utterly unexpected and I can not fathom what has come over him!
gigglymonkey12 chapter 22 . 12/7/2016
Thank you. This was amazing.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
*runs around like a headless chicken*
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
gigglymonkey12 chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
ooooh and the plot thickens.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
This is a wonderful start to this story.
It has a refreshingly new feel to it and I can't wait to read it.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
Really lovely fic!
Varity Sinning chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
end was a bit saccharin, but loved the story
Alexandra chapter 22 . 10/24/2016
This was such a great story. I finished reading it for... maybe the 9th time?
Kimmytrainer chapter 22 . 10/20/2016
I loved this whole story, but I love the ending most of all. I couldn't stop cracking up! I thought the girl would have been Victoria, but instead she's the youngest of 7 Snape children and has another royal name and is sorted into Hufflepuff of all things! And the twin Snapes are named after the two goddesses Severus mentioned, and Victoria is a potions master and the new professor, and Ron Weasley is 40 which is when he was prophesized to meet his future wife, and RON WEASLEY'S FUTURE WIFE IS SNAPE AND HERMIONE'S DAUGHTER HOLY SHIT I love that so much you have no idea! This last chapter man, it really got to me. Thanks so so much for writing this lovely story! It was a wonderful read the whole way through!
Okay wait I just realized... there's practically no mention of Harry and Ginny! What happened with them? What about their children? And while we're at it, what about Lavender's child? There's just so many questions, I feel like Hermione!
MissandMarauder chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
The last line of this chapter is just perfection.
2,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »