Reviews for Hinge of Fate
GMTH chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
Very interesting. Your characterizations are excellent. I'm looking forward to seeing where you are going to take this.

Gina
Amanda chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
This is so good! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Hermia LaFaye chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
wow! this is really well written
Taste's Like Home chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
i like it loads. Moe please

maile me whent he next chapters are up
linnetjo chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
This story is awesome. I can't wait to see where you go with this. You really have a masterful writing style.
Nickey chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Please continue with your story soon! Your story is really great!
Fleab chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
This is great! I especially enjoyed the description of the broken down Snape and Hermione's reaction to him. Wonderful! One question, how can the man make a potion when he can't even stand up? Thinking can be exhausting too.
DarkFirePR chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Aww, poor Severus. Can I take him to my house and take care of him? I'm a good nurse. *evil grin* But I miss my dark and frightening potion master. Update soon again. ;P
LadyZane chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Wow! Talk about Angst! And so well written..Please continue writing this, and fast, I want to read more!
Quillusion chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Oooohhh! This is good! I'm quite sucked in now. I really like how you've drawn the characters- it's a nice switch to see Hermione with the high ground, as it were. The problem youv'e set them is a delight from a plot standpoint, and I can't wait to see where it goes. I also like the portrayal of Dumbledore as having to make choices that aren't always ideal, and I like him being a little frosty. Good work-this is delicious! Please keep it up! I'm adding this one to Favorites now!

Quillusion, who is using too many exclamation points!
Bennybunny chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Oh please, please, update soon! This story is very well written.
angel chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
whoa! ok. great so far. i hope you get more chaps up soon cuz i really wanna know what happens. i mean are they really going to go through with taking the termination potion? or is something gonna change or open her eyes? is she goona remember the nite she was raped soon? cant wait.
laura wilder chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
i absolutely love this story ; please don't wait to long to continue
n chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
This is a very interesting and well written story so far. Although I have seen this subject matter in a variety of fics, I think that this one is unique in it's portrayal of events and in the depth of the characters. I am only concerned that Hermione does not seem to have been given much of a choice over whether or not to terminate the pregnancy. Dumbledore just told her what had to be done and she agreed. I do not think she was in much of a state to make such an important decision, since even she said she still felt numb about everything. Whatever she decides, I just hope that it only comes after much soul searching and not because of panic or confusion. Please update soon so I can see how this unfolds!
god of fire chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
very emotional chapter. it made baby jesus cry. but hopefully all will turn out. i mean, it's mione and sev, of course it'll turn out. but then again what will ron and harry say when they find out?
2,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 .. Last Next »