Reviews for Hinge of Fate
Just Me chapter 5 . 10/28/2002
More please.
Hermione Snape chapter 4 . 10/27/2002
Wonderful I especially like Hermione's thoughts earlier on on how the baby would be good at Potions and she would teach him to WASH his hair ! LOL Hermione and Snape alone... the plot thickens . Good luck with continuing this story. I really like the way you don't cause melodramatic suspense but rather let the story progress givng us hints and lil shoves in directions.
Luna Writer chapter 4 . 10/27/2002
oooo, and what happens next. hm?

hope you'll update soon. please.

Luna (ö,)
Serpentina chapter 4 . 10/27/2002
Where's your update? Please, don't be cruel.
DarkFirePR chapter 4 . 10/27/2002
More, this id so interesting. ;P
Marie chapter 4 . 10/26/2002
Wow, this is an incredible fic ! You write very well :)

please, continue soon ! :D
darkejedi chapter 4 . 10/25/2002
oh, another one to add to my 'check regularly for updates' list! I wasn't sure, at the start, because it's not the first time the basic plot premise has been tried, but I like this character-driven, unfluffy approach to it. Good characterisations and a nice balance between description and dialogue. Looking forward to the next installment. :)
Jinni chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
Absolutely wonderful so far. Please update soon :)

Jinni
Ginny Riddle chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
I like how you wrote Hermione's thoughts on her pregnancy. I'm glad you made her think things through and be aware of the difficulties her pregnancy will bring. It made her sound more mature and sensible, just like canon-Hermione.

I don't think that Hermione was rude to Snape, though. Considering the fact that Snape's the father of her baby, I think Hermione has earned the right to talk to Snape as an equal, instead of the previous teacher/student role. Besides, Snape had been rude to Hermione as well. (Plus, I think Sev needs a good insult every now and then to keep his snarkiness up. _~)
Jessica Acosta chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
oh. my. god.

it's OVER! you have to write more... please? for my sake? hm.

you're very a interesting and witty writer, i love your stuff! your depiction of snape and hermione are perfect as the other characters just fall in line with your storytelling. good job!

i do have a bit of suggestion: make sure you look it over a bit and spell-check. i noticed that you had 'pomphrey' instead of 'pomfrey' and other things like that. just an observation.
Quillusion chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
Yet _another_ great chapter! Poor Severus sounds rather badly off, which of course only makes him more alluring; your proposed cure is just as fascinating. I adored your comparison of Snape to balsamic vinegar; I also love the way Hermione knows whose work space she's seeing. And while I'm at it, I also loved Snape's matter-of-fact compliment to Hermione; how like him to offer a compliment in the form of a flat, bald statement! No emotion here. :-)

I am truly enjoying this story- it's well written, well thought out, and fascinating! Keep up the good work! You've now got me checking daily for updates...

Q
Amanda chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
Left alone to let romance brew along with potions, hmmm... Can't wait for next chapter!
English Toffee chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
Loved the new chapter! Interesting idea to have Snape as the sick one. By the way, it's Sirius Black not Serius in chp 4-but that could have been a typo.

Keep writing! Great job!
Karello chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
I've been following this story and I'm interested as to how it's going to turn out. If Hermione is indeed going to go ahead with the pregnancy, I would be very interested as to Snape's involvement.

I like your characterisations. You've chosen a different one for Madame Pomfrey, which I wouldn't have picked myself, but works.

All HG/SS stories tend to borrow to some extent, but I'm optimistic as to how original this one will turn out. Big thumbs up so far.

Chapter 4 specific notes: Not to be pedantic or anything, but your French is wrong. You wrote "Couer d'Vie" Elixer - I'm assuming you meant heart of life? That would be "Cœur de la vie".

Ciao x
angel chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
ooooooooo. keep em comin. i really love ur story. i'll check in later for more chaps. bye
2,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »