Reviews for Hinge of Fate
RoseFyre chapter 8 . 11/15/2002
Very nice. Please continue!

RoseFyre
LilyCat chapter 8 . 11/15/2002
I really like this story, and hope that you have the next chapter out soon. Thanks and Bye!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2002
Here I was, all downcast because I didn't get to see CoS today, and then I saw that you'd updated. This wonderful chapter MORE than makes up for today's lack of a cinematic experience.

This story just keeps getting better and better. Thank you so much for writing it- I can't wait for future installments.
littlemandyralph chapter 8 . 11/15/2002
That's it, you've done it. You're now on my favourites list, and there is nothing you can do about it.

An absolutely brilliant chapter in a positively splendid fic. This is truly amazing - the way you've taken a plot explored (quite badly, I may add) it, while keeping EVERY character completely in character. The dynamics between S & H are brilliantly portrayed and both of their emotions are not only realistic, but brilliantly articulated.

Keep up the fantastic work.

-mandy
revelinme chapter 8 . 11/15/2002
great chappie please update soon im really enjoying this

cheers
Jacqui chapter 8 . 11/15/2002
Your story is so awesome! On the edge of my seat for more.
Jean Lamb chapter 8 . 11/15/2002
Enjoyed this story very much, please e-mail me when you have a new chapter up.

Thanks! Jean Lamb,
Nickey chapter 7 . 11/11/2002
More chapters soon, please! This fic is great! Thanks!
Severely Snaped chapter 7 . 11/10/2002
I thought I've read most of SS/HG stories on here, but I skimmed over this one somehow. I'm glad I've found it! Just spent the last hour and a half reading this fantastic tale and I'm glad to see that you update regularly! Major kudos and I'm looking forward to more! :)

Severely Snaped
JNS chapter 7 . 11/10/2002
amusing how snape really shows almost no reaction to the news. keep up the good work.
Sarah chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
I have to say, this is a great fic. The story arc is quite natural. That is to say, you don't already have Severus and Hermione in bed, shagging like rabbits. Too many authors rush the romantic aspect of fanfic. Very clever plot idea, too. I love your Dumbledore. I love the quip about Snape's seemingly ubiquitous "How Gryffindor of you" comment! Keep up the great work. I really can't wait to see how things turn out.
Belle14 chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
I so want to know what is going to happen. I couldn't put it down. You seem to know the characters inside and out. Keep up the good work.
Southern Oracle chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
I can't remember how exactly I ran into this story, but it doesn't matter anymore..I love it!

Keep up the good work! Your doing great!

Hoping to see the next chapter soon..

Your new fan,

H.G.
starheart20 chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
this is great, can't wait to read more
Song4Fluffy chapter 7 . 11/8/2002
I am entranced by your story. The plot line is extremely original and i moving at just the right pace. You have developed the characters perfectly, showing every side of them (even Snape being nice for once) This is by far my favorite story that I've read. Please post soon!
2,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »