Reviews for Hinge of Fate
angel chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
ooooooooo. keep em comin. i really love ur story. i'll check in later for more chaps. bye
Kaira1 chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
Mmmmmmm...We like this very much! Keep writing, this is truly great, and we are eagerly awaiting the nxt chapter!

Enfleurage chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
At first I thought it was too obvious a setup - Snape recovering because he was going to be a father - but now I sense that it is going to be more subtle than that. As in Kaz's FFI, Snape having his snark back is a key indicator of his health.

Nicely written and I admire how you feed just enough information to the reader to keep us curious but never info dump.

It's an intriguing story and I've added it to my bookmarked SS stories. Good job.
Hermia chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
Cool I'm loving it! But what is Snapes reaction to his posibility of becoming a father and how is he gonna cope? Is this gonna be an entirely Hermione centered pov piece cause we haven't had Snapes yet.
Nickey chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
Great chapter! Keep up the good work!
LV02 chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
please, please, please update soon i really like your story it's great so again, please update soon!
Serpentina chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
I can hardly await tomorrow evening to read another of your fabulous chapters. Great work!
vicki chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
i want more more more...
RoseFyre chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
Lovely chapter. However, you left us with a cliffhanger! Bad Ramos! Keep going soon!

Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 3 . 10/24/2002
This is a great piece of work, gripping and detailed. Your style is fantastic, and you have have a great sense of tone. This is not easy material you have chosen, and you have trod the line very well to keep it real and serious as well as dramatic. You have put us into Hermione's head, and I will definitely be following this story to is conclusion.
Redone chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
What a wonderful story! I'm so glad I found it. Actually, I like the work you've done with Hermione os far, and IMHO her choices are quite in-character. Very well done! -Red
linnetjo chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
I like this story. For a moment I actually thought that she was going to take the potion, but I'm glad that she didn't. You're doing some awesome writing with this. Keep it up!
Quillusion chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
Another great chapter! Glad you're taking the time to explore their internal reactions and thoughts; it makes for fascinating reading. Wonder what the response of the student body will be to Hermione's situation? I'll stay tuned!

Enjoying herself,

Darklady chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
Interesting. Very in character.

I admire Hermione.

Thank you.
DarkFirePR chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
Oh my, I see this coming. Will Severus try to have rights for his heir? Don't forget to stay tune for the next chapter. *gigling* Sorry. Update sooooon again. ;P
2,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 .. Last Next »