Reviews for Hinge of Fate
Veresna Ussep chapter 6 . 11/2/2002
I started reading this at work yesterday and had to rush home to finish it. Very well done. Please more, as soon as you can.
Marie chapter 6 . 11/2/2002
Please, Right more soon !

It's so good !
Lithium Choker chapter 6 . 11/2/2002
I'm simply reviewing because i like your story and i want it to have a good reputation - sorry - today I'm feeling kind of down so I haven't got much to say.

Always reading,

~Snakecharmer~
LadyZane chapter 6 . 11/1/2002
It just gets better and better! Can't wait for more! I like your characters, very real.
LupinTonks85 chapter 6 . 11/1/2002
I hope Hermione and Sev kiss soon and DON'T regret it when they do...I love this story MORE PLEASE!
LMiC2001 chapter 6 . 11/1/2002
A very intriguing story. I like how you are handling it. Please keep up the good work.
risi chapter 6 . 11/1/2002
I've never been big on romances, but I really like the way you've written this and look forward to reading more. :)
Dragon3 star chapter 6 . 11/1/2002
I really Really REALLY LOVED this chapter! and I am glade that Snape is geting back to his old self and geting better. please PWESE pout POST THE NEXT CHAPTER REALLY REALLY SOON!
Rosmerta chapter 6 . 11/1/2002
I am STUNNED. This fic is FANTASTIC. Where, oh where was I when you posted the first five chapters? Ah well, I got to enjoy all six at once! This is a *very* well written, well-thought-out take on a theme we've seen before a couple of times - but you've managed to make it completely new. I can't wait for more. [/gushing!]
Quillusion chapter 6 . 11/1/2002
Ooh, lovely chapter with marvelous plot advancement! I enjoyed your description of the workings of the potion and its making; the herbal information makes it even more interesting. And watching how these two will behave around one another will be delightful as well! The bit about buying cauldrons in job lots was fantatic. *lol*

Keep up the fantastic work- and thank you for the gold star!

:-)

Q, even more hooked than before
DarkFirePR chapter 6 . 11/1/2002
I really enjoy this cahpter and the change in Snape. ;P
RoseFyre chapter 6 . 11/1/2002
Very nice chapter, as usual. Please keep going!

RoseFyre
Jessica Acosta chapter 5 . 10/31/2002
wow... *sniff* i can't believe it's over again. you're a great writer, y'know. ;)
loobyloola chapter 5 . 10/31/2002
brill! great story line, i cant wait to read more, so please update soon!
Luna Writer chapter 5 . 10/29/2002
Good chapter! (if I had a pen I would have written littel smily's under the ! but I don't think my computer would have liked it.)

Luna (รถ,)