Reviews for Hinge of Fate
Belle14 chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
I so want to know what is going to happen. I couldn't put it down. You seem to know the characters inside and out. Keep up the good work.
Southern Oracle chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
I can't remember how exactly I ran into this story, but it doesn't matter anymore..I love it!

Keep up the good work! Your doing great!

Hoping to see the next chapter soon..

Your new fan,

H.G.
starheart20 chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
this is great, can't wait to read more
Song4Fluffy chapter 7 . 11/8/2002
I am entranced by your story. The plot line is extremely original and i moving at just the right pace. You have developed the characters perfectly, showing every side of them (even Snape being nice for once) This is by far my favorite story that I've read. Please post soon!
Quillusion chapter 7 . 11/5/2002
I am simply entranced by this story. The wonderful way you're shaping the characters, their thoughts, and their motivations is just inspired! I love the imagery you use as well- the idea of Hogwarts's walls getting restless, of the castle as a sentient being in its entirety is beautiful. I find myself thoroughly invested in what happens to these two- and while I nearly always enjoy SS/HG fics, I don't always connect on this level with the characters. Snape especially is fleshed out to a degree we don't often get to see. I'm so glad you're writing this! I check for updates in a manner that is probably pathological, but it's so rewarding when you've posted one! Keep it up, keep it up!

Q, thrilled by the entire thing
josie421 chapter 7 . 11/5/2002
Just want to say it's getting better and better... already looking forward to the next chapter...

smiles,

Josy
LupinTonks85 chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
MORE PLEASE ASAP!
Nicole chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
I trully admire this story so could you please not leave me hanging and update!

Keep it up!

Hope to read the next chap soooooooooooon!
Rosmerta chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
Hee! That sly ol' Dumbledore. I loved his line about thumping Severus. Great chapter - and thanks for posting so quickly!
Eloisa10 chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
That was amazing! Such an original idea, can't wait to see more!

applauding reader,

Nelli
Jacqui chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
You're doing an excellent job. I sincerely hope you post more in the very near future. Maybe tomorrow (nudge nudge wink wink) :0P.
Tavalya Ra chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
Forgive me for not reviewing sooner. I've been reading this story since chapter one and I love it. Your interpretations of Hermione and Snape are very believable, as was Hermione's rationale for keeping the child. I look forward to reading more in the future.

~ Tavalya Ra
manic chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
This is fantastic. I can't help wondering why it is that Hermione is reacting far better than Snape. Is it because he was violated as well. Dumbledore says something like Snape was forced to do something entirely against his nature, and that must be destroying him.

Perhaps they can save each other
god of fire chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
ooohhhhh... i like the suggestions. great chapter.
Nickey chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
Keep up the good work! Please give us another chapter soon! Thanks!
2,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »