Reviews for Hinge of Fate
sam853 chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
Really interesting!
Mari01 chapter 22 . 11/19/2017
I just love this fic! It's really well writen and creative! Thank you
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 13 . 11/5/2017
This chapter was amazing. I loved the sex scene, and how you didn't use crude words, instead making it seem gentle and passionate. Excellent writing!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2017
What a great story you wrote. You really challenged me to keep working and life going and not just hunker downs and read this from beginning to end. It was a joy to read and I'm great full to of savored it for as long as I did. Kudos to you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Egyptian flu! Bahahaha, nine months from being a mummy! I love it!
mandorakat chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
so madam pomfrey knew she had been raped and continued to be angry at her obvious confusion and denial that she could be pregnant? What the hell! if she knew Dumbledore practically obliviated her she deserves a quick kick in the nuts.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/7/2017
Great story... Loved it
Anele Granger chapter 22 . 9/30/2017
That was amazing! I'm a pretty big hp fan and I've read other stories where the pairing was too rushed to be believable. Especially considering the characters at hand. You did an amazing job with not rushing it! It was very believable even if still a little weird, at the beginning. But mostly I was able to ignore that as you wrote it so wonderfully. Later only really having the thought that Ron and Harry were probably a tad weirded out seeing Hermione and Snape kiss and chuckling at that. It was a wonderfully engaging story that I gobbled up with ease. My only suggestion would be to make sure you and maybe someone you know as well proofread your work before you publish it. Just a friendly hopefully constructive criticism. : D Also I wish you good luck in becoming a successful author. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
You may never see this review, but please know that this is one of my favorite pieces of writing ever. Not just of fanfic or HP fanfic, but this is a truly amazing story that you weave and I've found myself returning to it time and time again over the years.

Thank you.
LibraOfSlytherin chapter 16 . 9/13/2017
LOOOOL Severus' mother babying him is the funniest image I could conjure all day. I'm weaaaaak
Greay chapter 16 . 7/12/2017
Love the story but for goodness sake her name is ginevra, not Virginia.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/1/2017
Ive read this story like a million times over. Everytime it never fails to get me emotional. Thanks for sharing.
anon chapter 10 . 6/1/2017
So he's supposed to out of sight from Voldemort and the Death Eaters, yet he's traipsing about Diagon Alley with a pregnant student.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/27/2017
great story
LissaDream chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
I absolutely adored this story! The ending made me giggle incessantly. Beautifully done!
2,521 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »