Reviews for Hinge of Fate
Lvy's chapter 22 . 12/25/2016
I'm usually a silent reader. But I can't help myself to write a review. I want to thank the writer for making this story. It's lovely. I was turned down in few first chapters, mainly because I couldn't stand the fact that Hermione was raped. I thought it would be bloody angst story. It's a good thing that Hermione didn't hate Snape after she knew what he'd done. Very understanding Hermione, I love it! Well.. That's all. Thanks for the story!
oblivionbaby chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
I have been reading this story all day and I have been remiss in reviewing. But I can not let this surprise go without comment! WHAT?! That was so utterly unexpected and I can not fathom what has come over him!
gigglymonkey12 chapter 22 . 12/7/2016
Thank you. This was amazing.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
*runs around like a headless chicken*
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
gigglymonkey12 chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
ooooh and the plot thickens.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
This is a wonderful start to this story.
It has a refreshingly new feel to it and I can't wait to read it.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
Really lovely fic!
Varity Sinning chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
end was a bit saccharin, but loved the story
Alexandra chapter 22 . 10/24/2016
This was such a great story. I finished reading it for... maybe the 9th time?
Kimmytrainer chapter 22 . 10/20/2016
I loved this whole story, but I love the ending most of all. I couldn't stop cracking up! I thought the girl would have been Victoria, but instead she's the youngest of 7 Snape children and has another royal name and is sorted into Hufflepuff of all things! And the twin Snapes are named after the two goddesses Severus mentioned, and Victoria is a potions master and the new professor, and Ron Weasley is 40 which is when he was prophesized to meet his future wife, and RON WEASLEY'S FUTURE WIFE IS SNAPE AND HERMIONE'S DAUGHTER HOLY SHIT I love that so much you have no idea! This last chapter man, it really got to me. Thanks so so much for writing this lovely story! It was a wonderful read the whole way through!
Okay wait I just realized... there's practically no mention of Harry and Ginny! What happened with them? What about their children? And while we're at it, what about Lavender's child? There's just so many questions, I feel like Hermione!
MissandMarauder chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
The last line of this chapter is just perfection.
Deep in the Night chapter 22 . 10/15/2016
Ha, a purely sweet end to what I thought was going to be a turn down Stockholm Syndrome and demon baby alley. (She was a Halloween baby conceived through rape. What else was I supposed to think?!) I'm really glad I was able to read this! Truly interesting and worth it!

Goodluck on your novel!

P.S.
HOLY SHIT! Seven fucking kids?! Good Lord!

P.P.S.
Ron and Victoria. Friggin Genius.
Deep in the Night chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
LMAO! Is that pendant a Snapple reference? 'Cause that is HILARIOUS.

Deep in the Night chapter 15 . 10/15/2016