Reviews for Hinge of Fate
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Why are you using rape as a plot device? That's crude.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 22 . 9/6/2014
Awwww! Yay! I'm so happy with the way this ended, and I hope you've had the utmost success with your writing since! You are really extremely talented, and thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
This chapter was very beautiful and warm and sad. I love what you've done with history here - it makes it all feel so much more rich and entrenched with meaning. Truly, this is a very special story. I hope all ends well for these dear ones.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Well if that wasn't just lovely! *dabs tears from eyes*
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
WHAAAAT OKAY I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT, YOU GO SEV

(no seriously, that was really cute, I love your portrayal of Snape)
Smithback chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
excellent
lovetoreadeverything chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
I enjoy reading this story. I have read it several times. TY
Amanthya chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
I normally prefer H/Hr and loathe H/GW, but I liked Severus with Hermione so much here that I didn't mind the canon pairing. I don't know if I completely agree with how Hr processed her ordeal, but it's not unbelievable that her practical nature combined with her lack of memory and compassion would lead to her forgiveness and then a relationship with Severus. I think you handled his end of it well, too. I'd really like to see both HP and GW's sword-and-phoenix pics. If they ever get done, please pm me. This is my actual ff pen name, I'm just too lazy to log in.
liz.barden chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
Excellent story!
pained4you chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
I love this chapter. I love everything about it. I love where it was left. I find myself as surprised as I am sure Hermione is at his proposal. I feel as though I am in that tense moment where I cant wait to load the next chapter and see her answer and where I don't want to click the next button in fear that it is not well received. Great writing. It has been a while since I have been taken by this much surprise while reading.
AMW1014 chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
Amazing story and well written. Thank you for writing and sharing with us all
Guest chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
Loved it ! thank you..
Snow Lily RandomMuch chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
Wow. This was simply a wonderful journey to follow from the start to the end. Thank you. I was honestly a bit apprehensive of the pairing, but it turned out far more greater than I expected. Fantastic job.
jensteed chapter 22 . 6/25/2014
I loved it. That's all I can say, I just loved the entire story thank you so much.
jensteed chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
I've only come across this and just up to chapter 7 but it's fantastically written. I truly can't wait to see what happens (and hopefully see Lucias' bits get hexes off, lol)
2,380 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »