Reviews for Hinge of Fate
chicaalterego chapter 18 . 4/20
Dun dun duuuun... clifhanger. Totally neat.
chicaalterego chapter 12 . 4/19
Nice. Thanks for including the ryme at the end. Was going to search it, honest.
chicaalterego chapter 10 . 4/19
Great ending! I bet some readers shrieked at the cliffhanger. Lucky me to read it when completed :)
chicaalterego chapter 9 . 4/19
I like poppy. She is my favorite medi nurse of all time... how woukd hav2 it een to be tended to someone that competent instead of the random teacher on duty with first aid caee and a box of bandaids?
chicaalterego chapter 8 . 4/19
I love yoir characgerization... still want to punch Dumbledore some. Gets on my nervs on pretty much every fic ever... even when he is being evil, or IC, or good, but specially when he is twinkling. Blerg.
HamHamNation chapter 21 . 3/2
I really adored this story!
Also, this is one heck of a coincidence, but my name is also Victoria, and I turned 2 the on canon day of the Final Battle. So I'm kinda freaking out over that. K? k. Keep up the good work. 3
vickety chapter 22 . 2/28
Wonderful story! Thank you so much!
meg527 chapter 22 . 2/21
Absolutely fabulous story! Thank you so very much!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 10 . 2/11
*insert jaw drop*

Woohoo! He did it!
twinningbigtime chapter 16 . 2/7
Just a small comment as you are writing "Harry potter" fiction - you should know that Ginnys real name is not Virginia
SaiyaCat chapter 22 . 2/6
Another Beautiful Story. The Ending was So Funny and Sweet!
SaiyaCat chapter 12 . 2/4
so Sweet.
McGonagal'sCat chapter 22 . 2/1
You hardly need my praise but I'll offer it anyway, this was quite simply put, marvelous! Excellent prose, creative plot line, heartfelt, funny, endearing. Very well written. Thanks for the sharing this, it no doubt took a great deal of time and energy to create. Beautifully done.
Dilemm0r chapter 22 . 1/15
This story has been absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with us, and all the best for your other writing endeavors! I'll make sure to keep an eye out for them
Claude Amelia Song chapter 22 . 1/15
Absolutely loved your story.
2,454 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »