Reviews for Hinge of Fate
AliBelly chapter 22 . 8/18/2013
This is such a goooooooooooood fic :D I really enjoyed it :D 3
DannyBird chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
i enjoyed every sentence. thank you
prattster666 chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
I love this story! Not normally a Hermione/Severus shipper but this story was awesome! Well done!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
WONDERFUL. Absolutely gobsmackingly wonderful. Well done. Completely made my day. Can't wait to read more of your stories. :D
Devildream69 chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
)))
"So you're really going to marry that git?" Ron said suddenly. "Weird. Better you than me, I suppose."

"You aren't his type," Hermione managed with damp dignity. "And he's really not that bad."

"Well, I always knew Snape had a lot of brass to spy on Voldemort," Harry told her. "But marrying you? He's a braver man than I am."

Hermione's elbow contacted Harry's rib at approximately the same time Ron smacked him on the back of the head, and they all three burst into laughter.
)))
I just about killed myself laughing reading this paragraph. Brilliant! Loving this story so far. Onward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Damn this is Good! Can't wait to read the next chapters! Will comment again once finished. Very very well written and fun to read. :)
RB chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Just a quibble about language: the last line should read, "Brava Miss Granger! Brava!"
HPMARIE chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
Amazing story! Congratulations :)
Anonymous chapter 22 . 6/15/2013
This is my first ever time leaving a review (and I read A LOT of Harry Potter fanfiction), so I'm not sure I'm doing it properly, but I absolutely had to review this story. It's my favorite, and I've read it six times now. I keep it bookmarked on my computer and go back to it every few months. You are a fantastic writer, and this is a captivating read. I can imagine you making it big time as a novelist. Thank you for this treasure of a story. :)
CameronSister chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
Finally, after two long reading days, I 've achieved my goal and I've read the last chapter... A very good and marvellous fic, but perhaps seven children are too much... :)
Sophia chapter 22 . 6/4/2013
I can't believe it's over. I really don't want it to be! :(
Sophia chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
Speechless.
Sophia chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
If Snape dies I will get a serious depression.
Sophia chapter 19 . 6/4/2013
You nearly KILLED me!
Sophia chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
I've been looking forward to reading this all day! :)
2,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »