Reviews for Hinge of Fate
This is so sad
alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 8/5/2021
Poor Hermione
Okami24 chapter 22 . 7/25/2021
I'm not quite sure what possessed me to read this story, but I am glad I did. I think I wanted to see how one could possibly pull off a novel-length story with that rather unpalatable synopsis. I was very concerned after reading the reviews and almost dropped it before starting - I can't stand sexism, rag-doll 'heroines', especially not a submissive Hermione but your story had none of that. I honestly can't say where some of the other reviewees got that particular idea after reading your work. You've pulled off some Jane Austen vibes, none too over-the-top; your characters read like their canon counterparts until the obvious change in their relationship; your writing is funny (I honest-to-goodness laughed, which doesn't happen much with fanfiction), descriptive, full of emotion; and your characters are strong, all of them. They have their own plans and lives which you can clearly glimpse as the slot into and out of the protagonists' story. Overall, chapeau. (Also, not sure why some were upset with the male friends' reactions? I thought they were rather realistic. One wouldn't expect them to howl and bawl their eyes out, would they.) Take care! and best of luck with your other projects.
Humanoid31 chapter 16 . 7/25/2021
The line "made so bold as to wish them joy" is from the movie "Sense and Sensibility."
Humanoid31 chapter 13 . 7/24/2021
Love the story and your characterizations of Hermione and Severus! I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but Ginny Weasley's given name is Ginevra, not Virginia.
Aevisandra chapter 1 . 7/3/2021
Honestly sexist.
Bele chapter 22 . 6/7/2021
Your story is an absolute favourite of mine, and just reading the first sentenceDon't be absurd!" is like a big welcome home. Truly beautiful and amazing and your writing is just terrific and funny and brilliant! I absolutely love it! Thank you very much for sharing your story with us!
daphnie chapter 22 . 5/11/2021
Nice story. It was disturbing how everyone (except Snape) took the rape of hermione so easily. I'd have thought Harry would be quite hard hit by that
Jennifer C chapter 2 . 2/11/2021
I'd say that he is as much a victim of a rape as she is, but he has the knowledge that he is also an instrument used to rape another on top of that. Doesn't trump pregnancy, but at least pregnancy leaves some kind of choice. I'd say that he is just as much an injured party as Hermione is.
Anyway, the writing is superb! Thank you!
Kgvision chapter 6 . 11/19/2020
Is the disaster of a Hufflepuff Tonks? I really hope it’s Tonks, melting 43 cauldrons sound like something she would do.
Vitellia chapter 22 . 10/20/2020
Lovely story. Did you ever write your “real, honest-to-goodness, hope I can sell it novel”? Writing my first fanfic here DID get me over the hump to finish my novel. I’ve since revised it several times and written another. I hope you DID write yours, because you’re a wonderfully talented writer.
chizuru300 chapter 22 . 9/20/2020
It is a verrrryyyyyyyy goooooood fan fiction ! thank you !
not what I was expecting in the beginning, but It work. really sweet somme times. Relly lovely, Snape is so cute !
but at other times it's a bit to easy... like the end, I didn't read it, it feel like "wahoo action ! ooooh action" and since it not the heart of the story, I was like : its not important.
I really like the idea, and. I understand that it is a reason for the story. But it is a bit too easy some times : rape, none volontaire action... aborption...
But I understand the idea, and I think in the end it sweet.
So thank you for your story !
Soraslove chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
Oh shit, hermione is pregnant.
MizzOzz41 chapter 18 . 9/4/2020
“ They were all three quite capable of ruthlessness, and all three had their consciences on a short leash. Those consciences sat up or laid down on command, and had been known to play dead with convincing ease”

I love how you chose your words here.
2,695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »