Reviews for Hinge of Fate
RainReina chapter 12 . 8/11/2020
Just rereading this classic. It's a balm to my soul. This part particularly stood out to me:

"Her breath caught with a hitch. Hermione knew it was blackmail, knew he was taking advantage of the moment in true Slytherin fashion. At that exact moment, she didn't care.

With a sigh she leaned into his chest, closing her eyes and savoring the warm male scent of him that reminded her of the storeroom with all the inherit possibilities. "All right," she told him. "Yes.""

Omg this is so genius. First you have him kinda Slytherining her into marriage, but the idea that the store room represented endless possibilities to her and he smells like the store room so naturally he represents endless possibilities as well... Mwah! So perfect. So beautiful. Love love love
Guest chapter 22 . 7/18/2020
Couldn't put this down! Great story telling! Thanks.
Katie Lady 8 chapter 22 . 6/7/2020
Wonderful well written story! Loved it!
Kahli Hime chapter 20 . 5/8/2020
It's incredible how this story still makes me feel sad, happy, and all kinds of feels. An amazing story with powerful writing. Lovely work!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 22 . 5/8/2020
Such a brilliantly written story of anguish, empathy, love & strength... wonderfully done!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/15/2020
Chapter 21 should not say "the end" when there is a chapter 22.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/15/2020
Good story. I liked the part in this chapter when Sev admired Harry.
lacienlangfordrobinson chapter 22 . 4/14/2020
My goodness, I just loved this story! Some of Severus' lines were such direct shots to the heart, in the best way. Honestly, this is one of my favorite SS/HG fanfictions. What a talented writer you are!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/14/2020
Great chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2020
How did Hermione's wand not get left behind when she escaped the 4 thugs? When did she tell the floo she wanted to go to Hogwarts to escape?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2020
Why neutralize only 3 of the 4 bad guys?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/13/2020
I hate to think of how vulnerable she was and how rude everyone was, to make her through campus and down the road to town to her wedding while only wearing 2 layers of silk, one transparent. No adults, only 3 kids as escort. No underwear. Since their is no rule about not seeing the bride, and since Sev already saw her that morning, why wasn't she able to floo to the cottage? Ginny was able to use the cottage floo. Men are so inconsiderate here. Especially when risking Rita getting the scoop about the maternity shopping trip and the argument at the pub. Loving the story, but confused by some of it.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2020
I'm not sure how you manage so well to make this seem very romantic, when their actual conversations are so understated. It's a gift.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2020
Ha, I should have trusted that you do everything for a reason. By the way, I enjoyed her rant at Harry.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2020
Wow. Wife, apprentice, partner, anything's possible. An dazzles him with her potions intuition.
2,695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »