Reviews for Hinge of Fate
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2020
Wow. Wife, apprentice, partner, anything's possible. An dazzles him with her potions intuition.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2020
Snape is supposedly in hiding, right?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2020
This is the only nonsensical part, planning to go out in public together to buy maternity clothes, without polyjuice for Sev.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2020
Ha. Doesn't he still have to pre?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2020
I didn't remember any if this till I got to the strawberries, then the boy with his arm in a sling. I am enjoying it tremendously, as if for the first time. 18 years since the first reading!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2020
Lol. Very clever.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2020
Great chapter
TheFeverDream chapter 22 . 4/4/2020
Job well done! I enjoyed reading this so much. Thank you for your time and creative energy!
anerdknits chapter 22 . 4/2/2020
I know this is quite old so I don't know if you're checking reviews, but I thought I'd leave one all the same.
So I have to be honest, I don't usually go for the pregnant Hermione fics. However, I love this pairing, and this story came across my path about 15 times and since I just couldn't escape it I decided to give it a try. I'm SO glad I did! It was absolutely lovely. Thank you for such a lovely story!
SarahMay chapter 22 . 3/31/2020
I’m so sad that’s it’s over, but I don’t think it could’ve ended any better!
SarahMay chapter 19 . 3/29/2020
That went from 0 to 100 and then jumped up to 1000 real quick XD
SarahMay5504 chapter 8 . 3/28/2020
I am absolutely in love with this fic ! Was that last line a nod to My Fair Lady or Pygmalion?
DoctorVanGogh chapter 22 . 3/17/2020
I really enjoyed so many aspects of this story. Most importantly, the way you've depicted Snape and his budding friendships with all the other males characters. I also adored Dumbledore in this. Everything about it felt like a breath of fresh air in regards to the characters. So light and happy and their best possible versions of themselves and it all worked so well together. Great job!
badadder1 chapter 22 . 3/17/2020
I love this story so freaking much.
DoctorVanGogh chapter 12 . 3/17/2020
I'm greatly enjoying this story so far and although I'm not done this chapter just yet, I had to comment on the Kantian VS. Nihilistic view points that are very clearly coming for these two. It doesn't surprise me in the least that Snape is a Nihilist and it doesn't surprise me that that would annoyed Hermione to no end lol. Great job so far! You've really turned Snape's character around in a super believable way. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat for when Hermione gets her memory back. My guess is it'll happen when she finally starts to like him.
2,696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »