Reviews for Hinge of Fate
DoctorVanGogh chapter 12 . 3/17/2020
I'm greatly enjoying this story so far and although I'm not done this chapter just yet, I had to comment on the Kantian VS. Nihilistic view points that are very clearly coming for these two. It doesn't surprise me in the least that Snape is a Nihilist and it doesn't surprise me that that would annoyed Hermione to no end lol. Great job so far! You've really turned Snape's character around in a super believable way. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat for when Hermione gets her memory back. My guess is it'll happen when she finally starts to like him.
badadder1 chapter 15 . 3/16/2020
this is my 2md read through. oh they're so cute I just cant. I love this. it's such a brilliant story.
Always-Pottermore chapter 22 . 3/13/2020
Owe this was so good and a lovely ending!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/8/2020
SIRIUS Black...
AvatarExperimentalMe chapter 22 . 1/5/2020
Lovely piece! So nice to see a fatherly Snape. Thank S!
kickismiles chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
Second time reading it. It flows naturally. It's a sensitive topic your writing about and you pulled it off. Of course now we know some things are not like this such as snape being a halfblood but it's ok. Great job!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2019
Lol that goes fast.
R chapter 17 . 9/22/2019
Sirius is having a dick moment as always..
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2019
I feel like the whole thing doesn't make any sense..
R chapter 11 . 9/22/2019
What? Who says empire nowadays?
R chapter 11 . 9/21/2019
severus is pureblood in this fic? But he is half blood.
R chapter 3 . 9/21/2019
All i could think while reading this chapter was where was harry and ron when malfoy was assulting her?! There are more i wanted to address but, to be honest, your story is my gulity pleasure. I am morbidly glad that i could get to see severus's son or daughter even though I feel so conflicted about hermione's choice on the matter especially because there are no detailed descriptions about her thinking processions to get her to reach to the final conclusion. So it seems too abrupt, but on the other hand i'm just morbidly glad so i'm so conflicted right now. But it's just fanfic. All that matter is that if i enjoy reading it or not. well, sir i do enjoy it. Thanks for sharing.
WriteAwayMaam chapter 22 . 9/3/2019
WONDERFUL STORY! beautiful theme, excellent plot! thanks so much for sharing your talent!
badadder1 chapter 22 . 8/28/2019
I bloody loved it! I adore how many children they had too. oh Merlin 7 lol
badadder1 chapter 21 . 8/28/2019
and I love how he helped her reach down right at the last. feeling baby's head is such a surprising burst of strength.
2,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »