Reviews for Hinge of Fate
Just Kiga chapter 6 . 4/16/2019
Still here & very much enjoying this.
Just Kiga chapter 5 . 4/16/2019
Impressed with how Harry handled it without crazy anger or disgust. He's grown up here. It's nice. I hate when authors bash Harry & Ron when it doesn't help the plot. Mostly I feel like it's because they don't want to write them in until they feel it's been an acceptable amount of time and that the duo has finally "come to their senses."
Just Kiga chapter 2 . 4/16/2019
I wonder if Hermione will take it? And how they'll become closer.
Just Kiga chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Good chapter. I'm excited to get into the meat of this story.

I've looked at the summary of this story on more than one occasion, curious as to whether it would be any good. But I wasn't in the mood for a what I thought might be a broody, longing Snape.

Now that I've listened to the first chapter, I'm glad I did. I think this is gonna be a whole lot better than I had ignorantly assumed it would be.

I listen to fanfictons while I work, so it's possible that I won't review every chapter. I just wanted to pop in and let you know I'm reading your work!
DarlingDeath13 chapter 22 . 4/14/2019
I would love to see a Ron/Victoria.
DarlingDeath13 chapter 11 . 4/13/2019
You're aware Snape is half blood, right? Hence "Half Blood Prince" his mother's maiden name was Prince, and she was pure blood but his father was a muggle who was abusive. Lily Evans was his neighbor.
Simona Polle chapter 22 . 3/29/2019
I had such a great time with this story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/13/2019
This is still one of my favorite fics.

Thank you for sharing it and keeping it posted to enjoy again and again.
Hoiley93 chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
Absolutely loved this story! Thank you!
JellyToastx chapter 22 . 2/19/2019
Loved this! It's a bit fluffy and romantic and dark at times, but it's all worth it. I never have read a story quite like this, it's fantastic! Thank you!
Dot1warner chapter 22 . 2/15/2019
The story hooked me fast. Good write
abbymonster89 chapter 22 . 2/6/2019
I loved this with all of who I am. Please continue to write, you are talented.
Little Nadeshiko chapter 22 . 1/4/2019
hey there,
many years have passed since i last read your story and i came to revisit and still enjoyed it a lot. it is, i suppose, a classic in my world.
i hope you are doing well, did you ever publish a novel like you said? would love to read it.

have a grand 2019,
Nade
Neshaisabookworm chapter 22 . 12/29/2018
I adored this story.
Elena King chapter 22 . 11/12/2018
This is an amazing story; I love the way it develops! You turn it from a horrific event into a wonderful, loving relationship and you wrote the characters so well. I’ve read it at least three times I like it so much. I wish you luck in publishing your own story! I’m sure it will do great. : )
2,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »