Reviews for Battlefield
Hotgirlow chapter 8 . 5/24/2018
Omg loving this story please update soon
firehottie chapter 8 . 5/23/2018
I hope you get the time and inspiration to update again someday. This is wonderful!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 7 . 10/23/2017
Forgot: thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 8 . 10/23/2017
This is one of the best, if not THE best, POTC story (or any fanfic) that I've ever read. And I've read many of them. It has everything, topnotch writing, correct pairing, lots of angst, yet release of that angst as well, romance, well-balanced and realistic characters that have flaws (no uber-Jack or feminist-hear-me-roar Elizabeth), one of the most accurate portrayals of surroundings and places (unlike so many other stories with their almost cartoonish visions of how the world was back then), smouldering UST and none of the persistant pests of POTC: self-insert or Mary Sue.

The only thing it doesn't have is continuation and ending and that breaks my heart.
MamaDrama chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Lovin it!
devil.dog35 chapter 8 . 3/16/2017
I really hope you continue this story.
ako94 chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
Oh god this is fab one of the best I've ever read please update soon!
skr1991 chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
I absolutely love this story! YASSSSSSSSSSS️️️
jane-i-need-you chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Ahhhh it's so cute! Please update soon.
sam-u-knw chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
I'm glad you updated this I was reading it a long time ago and kinda gave up on updates. It was sad because it was such a good story, but please keep updating
woowoo13 chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
Great chapter can't wait for the next one
Sleepy Lotus chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
""I'll kill him first."

Lol! So there, whelp!

Excellent chapter, I was on my seat for their whole conversation, I think you stayed true to Elizabeth's character and captured their voices very well. And the kiss curled my toes! My heart sighed with relief! I would have slapped Gibbs myself for interrupting! Haha.

Can't wait to see what happens with the duel!
ChocolateChipCookie31 chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
Yay! A new chapter! This story is really good! I love it! Please post more soon! :)
Historic Soldier chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
More soon, please!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
"There really was no hope for her virtue."

And good riddance! Haha.

Wonderful chapter! The compass scene was brilliant and so sweet! Had I not been sitting I think I would have fallen over with delight when she announces her intentions for Jack Sparrow. ::fans self:: Well done! So PLEASE tell me you intend to continue this ? Because the moment you post the chapter I will pounce and devour it whole!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »