Reviews for Let's Party Forever
BlueJay026 chapter 4 . 3/7
Awesome! These last two chapters were very well-written - they flowed smoothly, and they were descriptive, but not tediously so - and I really like the cliffhanger ending of the third chapter. It surprised me! I also like how the very last chapter showed Bill's side of the story. You wrote his thoughts very well!
Great job! Write more stories! God bless you!
GreenCAT the second chapter 4 . 3/3
he i E(ish)
sakiko of soleana chapter 4 . 3/2
So happy right now. :)
blueraspberrykitten chapter 4 . 3/2
It took quite some time, but you finally posted a new chapter, yay! It was a pleasant one to read as well
TheJokerMan chapter 4 . 3/2
This isn't one of my faves for no reason!

;-)
BlueJay026 chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
This story is amazing! You wrote President Business extremely well, and I think this is what would be happening if he had succeeded in KraGle-izing everyone. If you add any more chapters to this, I'd be happy to read them!
Awesome job with this! God bless you!
Mr. T chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Do more!
avatarviola chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
What about Emmet's other friends? What happened to them?
GreenCAT the second chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
:O!
sakiko of soleana chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Well you've gone off to a good start. Keep up the good work : )
The What-If Writer chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Whoa, This is good Loving the characterisation of Lord B.
MajesticGull chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I think I lost count of how many times I read this. It truly is spectacular and well written.

Best Wishes,
-Live How You Want To Live
RussetBramblePelt chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was great, I can actually imagine this happening if the movie had ended differently.
CollieandShire chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Wow. This was kinda creepy in a cool sort of way. What an interesting thought. Good job!

-Shire from CollieandShire
The What-If Writer chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Superb, that's all I have to say- not actual declaration of regret, or doubt or unease from Business, but you made it clear in between the lines. He doesn't admit that this may have been the wrong decicion but its there all right, and the way you wrote it is excellent.
This type of fanfic makes me wonder what happened to make things go wrong and what would happen after- though its better as just a 'one thing'
I like how its written and honestly I was waiting for a fic like this. Not many focus on Business surprisingly, and I'm glad you wrote this :) I also liked how he feels the only one who is worth remembering is Emmet- the guy who almost stopped him and who in another life is Finn. Its interesting in a way