Reviews for Let's Party Forever
This is really good, I hope someday you will come back and write another Lego Movie fanfiction
BlueJay026 chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
Awesome! These last two chapters were very well-written - they flowed smoothly, and they were descriptive, but not tediously so - and I really like the cliffhanger ending of the third chapter. It surprised me! I also like how the very last chapter showed Bill's side of the story. You wrote his thoughts very well!
Great job! Write more stories! God bless you!
GreenCAT the second chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
he i E(ish)
sakiko of soleana chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
So happy right now. :)
skidarsky chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
It took quite some time, but you finally posted a new chapter, yay! It was a pleasant one to read as well
TheJokerMan chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
This isn't one of my faves for no reason!

;-)
BlueJay026 chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
This story is amazing! You wrote President Business extremely well, and I think this is what would be happening if he had succeeded in KraGle-izing everyone. If you add any more chapters to this, I'd be happy to read them!
Awesome job with this! God bless you!
Mr. T chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Do more!
avatarviola chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
What about Emmet's other friends? What happened to them?
GreenCAT the second chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
:O!
sakiko of soleana chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Well you've gone off to a good start. Keep up the good work : )
The What-If Writer chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Whoa, This is good Loving the characterisation of Lord B.
MajesticGull chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I think I lost count of how many times I read this. It truly is spectacular and well written.

Best Wishes,
-Live How You Want To Live
Mandriel chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was great, I can actually imagine this happening if the movie had ended differently.
CollieandShire chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Wow. This was kinda creepy in a cool sort of way. What an interesting thought. Good job!

-Shire from CollieandShire