Reviews for A Saiyan's Worth
Arken Elf chapter 38 . 3/26/2015
I love this fix, Ican stop to read. Congratulations I hope you write again.
tornadoblake2009 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
great chapter update soon
tornadoblake2009 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
hey great chapter
Zhekee chapter 38 . 6/7/2009
a very good and interesting fic, liked the way you made vegeta. Definatly one of my favourites.
ishamoridin chapter 38 . 8/9/2006
fantastic ending there, i enjoyed the fic immensely. well done.
Moonman chapter 26 . 5/21/2006
Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I think Buu can heal people, so having Buu bring Gohan to Dende in chapter 26 might not be completely necessary. I'm loving the story; I just wanted to bring that to your attention.

Thanks,

Moonman
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 38 . 6/23/2005
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! THIS STORY WUZ AWESOME!

UNTIL THEN!
Gokulover4ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Cool story so far, I'll read more later. I suggest you point out if there are flashbacks so some readers don't get confused.

My nickame is 'AG,' and that stands for my Instant Messanger screename: AngelicGryffon42!
supersaiyaman chapter 38 . 4/17/2004
it is a great storty i hopoe you do write3 a seqil that was one of the best fics iv ever red.i like how at the end vegeta and goku are eqils and vegeta exceps longer beating hemmself seams to have developed anewrespect for vegeta as are both ssj 3.i wonder how well they have learned to control their ss tranformations. keap up the exelent story you should be proud of yourself.
supersaiyaman chapter 37 . 4/17/2004
i wonder how they will ghet back home gokyu and vegeta .;will vegeta have tpoo maker a will that dicisioon about goku is goku going threw the same things vegeta is .self dout does it all mean , what choice do they have to story keap up the good work.
supersaiyaman chapter 36 . 4/17/2004
wow taht is big vegfeta hax adfmiteed that he respecs goku.i wonder how theis battle wil turn out.
supersaiyaman chapter 34 . 4/17/2004
i hope gogeta can win aginst her grteat story keap it up. its very intrestig full of plot twists.
supersaiyaman chapter 33 . 4/17/2004
now that vegeta and goku have fused into gogeta how will the battle the tides of the battle turn.
supersaiyaman chapter 32 . 4/17/2004
vegeta freed goku from thje tuime prison oh shes in trou ble 2 togetthb can stop her. it was surprising that vegeta goave one of the gfloves that protected him from the time majic to goku but this is a good writing you havew me tottaly wondering whats going to happen next.
supersaiyaman chapter 31 . 4/17/2004
wow vegeta is doing relly wel that ss 3 tranformation gave him alot of more than goku it seamd but will he be able3 to beat her in in her true form.