Reviews for As Luck Would Have It
MasterSatanOverlord chapter 6 . 3/28
Please! More!
Dao chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Please don't stop writing. This story is so cute.
kagome higurashi chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
it was good. really sweet.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
please update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
That was amazing. I must read more of your work because it was fucking amazing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
That was literally the best rated M Jack x Jamie fic I've ever read. I'm sorry, but you are a genius at this stuff. I hope there will be another chapter cause honestly, this stuff is golden.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
*cum
Kigen Dawn chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Damn it Jamie, u have a sexually relieved jack in your bed and all your worried about is pippa. Get ur priorities straight dude
XxEviXkittenxX chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Please don't end this here! I love this story way too much for it to end here. I would love to see Jamie try to explain to Pippa about having to end things because he recently learned that he was "Jack sexual" rather than "Pippa sexual" XD

You write Jack so utterly adorably!

What about writing something about how Jack reacts around the other guardians about his sudden "relationship" with Jamie? Like trying to keep it a secret from them, or asking advice on romance and relationships and the others trying to figure out why.

Or Jamie at school talking to his friends; "Do you ever experiment?" or accidentally letting something slip like "Jack Frost is pretty cute" and floundering for an explanation.

Or Sophie finding out? or a "first date" between the two. They are going at it rather backwardly; relationship first, near sex later, not that I mind it of course. You write those scenes so wonderfully I couldn't stop as soon as i started reading chapter 1.

Of course, if you really must end it, I understand, It just hurts my Jack/Jamie fangirl soul to see such a fantastic fic end. So, even if it does, I must say; Absolutely wonderful job love! This is easily in my top 3 favorite fics for this pairing!

Evi
milefanis-cullen chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
hola linda yo no pude leer antes pero quiero decirte me encanto este capitulo y porfavorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr continua la historia por favor
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I think it's perfect here, but continuation is always welcome.
Thanks, honey, for this piece of beauty!
Miss Geoffery Chaucer chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I really enjoyed this! I would love if you continued (I always looked forward to you updates). Thanks for a very entertaining read! :)
Dreamer2112 chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I really like your story and truthfully I would hate to see it over now. I believe that there is a lot more that you could do with it instead of this being the last chapter. What do you think will happen if the other Guardians learn about this? With Jack's newly found love for Jamie, it could leave him an open target for Pitch Black (a way to get his revenge on Jack). Things could get pretty heavy in the story.
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
I'm liking the depth that is happening to both of them.
1stPrelude chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Oh! Please post a new one soon. Your story is basically the only one of two that I am looking forward to.