Reviews for Rise of the 14th: The Akuma's Backfire!
Codename-SN chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
Oh. My. Freaking. God. What the hell? Like, what the actual hell?! How could this story, such a wonderful, wonderful, story be left alone like this?! Why isn't it updated for a long time! Gah, I want to read more...! -paces around in circles like a lunatic jombie while making vague undead sounds- ... Well...-ahem- as it turns out I actually like Allen and Neah's pairing, so I already liked this story better than most; and I'm just so disappointed that I can't read till the end... yet. -sigh- Oh well, I hope you update soon. I'm really, really, looking forward to reading more of this!
Satomi Alice chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
When will you have new episode?
nayukiamnesia chapter 10 . 2/3/2016
oh how happy am i? i'm almost on cloud nine! hehe~ anywho finnaly! a fanfiction with neah and allen 3 and pain sweet suffering... i love when people go insane or suffer~ it's just the best! can't wait for the next chapter! i love you fanfic!
Ryuakilover chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
This is so darn awesome . hope I can read the rest soon
update Doon please
Noxy the Proxy chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
Well then. that is such a weird ending to this chapter...A great fic. Just strange.
Felina the nekomimi chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
Holy shit...What the HELL is going on?!
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
interesting twists
Sora Rider X chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Finallllllly un updata god knows i was waiting for it i love this story so much since i read it and i hope you updata soon and i liked the shocked Komi part but the heart WOW so please updata soon ;)
OtakuShipping chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
Thanks for updating! I like how Neah went through that huge personality change compared to the last chapter. Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
Nice! I was dieing here waiting for this chapter!
feverishNightmare chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Kanda just screwed up.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
Amazing! Please continue soon!
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
:33
Natsuki D chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
... Neah just kissed Tiki. God I need to start reading D grey man and re-watch the series.
I seiriously love this please tell me that ur gonna update it cause I need to keep reading it.
Oh and if u r updating it, can u tell me how I can write my own stories please. *puts hands together above head and bows* Please I really wanna be able to write my own stories
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
this is really interesting neah is finally here cant wait to see how they will greet him