Reviews for What You Carry
Midnight Star 2373 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I loved it! You really have an amazing talent for writing!
Amy chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Beautiful! Awesome job on Sam! I thought he was a really good addition to the movie. (Best Marvel movie, ever!) He's a great friend for Steve because (as you so masterfully pointed out) he believes in him and, since they're both soldiers, he can understand him. And that's really important because (although they don't explore it in the movie) Steve would have PTSD issues that no one else could help him with. It reminds me of Iron Man's line in Avengers when he says the Avengers aren't soldiers. But Steve is and he deserves someone who can empathize with him. Wonderful fic!
Honor Reid chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I LOVED the way you wrote Sam and Steve's friendship it was so well done. Sam's pov was spot on perfect. Now I am yearning to know what happens next!

Simply lovely thanks!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Awesome story :)
LRN415 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
fantastic story!
someone chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is really good! I would say more but that wouldn't work in this case! :P
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is so good! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I always love your stories. Excellent writing as always. A request, since his shield was obviously found could you add something in the story about how he got it back? :)
TheVelvetRose 1120 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Fantastic!
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
OMG! I've been looking for sum thing like this! This is totally unique and brilliant! Shame Marvel didn't contact u bc u wrote the scene better than better! Thx for sharing!
NavyPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is so perfect! I love it! :)
Nikiki chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
You write so beautifully and portray the characters and emotions so well its like you're one of the comic's writers!
Imbecamiel chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This is amazing. This line particularly - "Captain America didn't need to cheat death. He just flat-out conquered it." - just... :D Perfect follow-up.
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I always love a fic that fills in the gaps of what we don't see on screen. You did an awesome job, well done.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Excellent story! I just saw TWS a couple of hours ago, so all this is fresh in my mind.

You've done an excellent job with fleshing out Sam's character a bit more with this fic. He's truly a great guy, a good soldier, and I have a feeling he'll turn out to be a very loyal friend to Steve. Funny, isn't it, Steve and a new friend going to find Steve's oldest friend?