Reviews for New Sheriff in Town
SixJay chapter 36 . 4/22
I love your story and I hope you write more soon. I'm really looking forward to the reunion between daryl and beth. I love Bethyl. I am looking forward to fear the walking dead but I have not given up beth. I still hope she comes back in season 6.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR UPDATING THIS! This has honestly made my month I am so happy to FINALLY see it updated and have a fresh new chapter, can't wait for the next chapter to come up :))
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 36 . 4/7
You're killing me. When's her reunion with the others, especially Daryl?
Kshawbee chapter 36 . 4/6
Welcome baaaaaaack! Was wondering where this story went! :) continue pleeeeeeease! We all need an alternate reality, lol!
heatherrk chapter 36 . 4/6
So glad to see an update on this! Beth has Judith...now she needs Daryl!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 36 . 4/6
I hope Daryl finds Beth x
Thank you so much for updating this, it has honestly made my week! I have been so excited for the new chapters to come out because this story is amazing and is one of my most favourite fanfics I have read ever, keep up the good work and please update as soon as you can because I am going back to checking this story for updates everyday again. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING THIS STORY OMG XX
Small Brit chapter 35 . 2/28
You have me in complete suspense...
aly.shiver chapter 35 . 2/27
BEFORE YOU GET TO FORTY? Come onnnnnnn I can't wait ha much longerrrrr. Lol
heatherrk chapter 35 . 2/27
You go Maggie! Reunion! Reunion!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 35 . 2/27
I do hooe a Daryl and Beth reunite soon, I need Bethyl.
heatherrk chapter 34 . 2/24
Please, please let them reunite now!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 34 . 2/24
I hope Daryl finds Beth soon
C o d a 5 0 8 chapter 33 . 2/24
Can't wait to see Beth and Daryl reunite. I don't know if you watched the latest episode but I think it is foreshadowing Beth to be in Alexandria or at least going there.
avasmom28681 chapter 33 . 2/23
I agree with the "fishyness" of the Beth thing. They show a funeral for Tyreese, but not even a hint about what happened to her body. There's no closure. Weird! Great story by the way!