Reviews for The Time Capsule Series
akan chapter 16 . 11/21/2010
intéressant!
GreenGecko chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Oh, you so have all the characters down here. Great fun.
K. A. Maples chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
Bravo. I was expecting the teacher to be Daria, actually. A brilliant twist, I think.
HonorSkywalker chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
I love it!

I had a feeling it would be one of the morgendorffer sisters as MS Whitmore and I'm glad to see that I was right, plus I love the way you hinted at the other Daria fanfic on the net.

~FantasyChick
What's Their Name chapter 16 . 10/16/2003
hmm.. okay chapter but great story all together. Nothing useful to say.
psychotol chapter 15 . 10/13/2003
That is a bastard isn't it? by the time you got your paperwork in order, you have to re-train your forces, then when you've done that, your fucking window's expired.

Nice fic.
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 15 . 10/6/2003
I was very much reminded of 'Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy'
HecatonchiresLM chapter 15 . 10/2/2003
I just caught up with Macks storay and this one. Good stuff. I always thought Daria would be last...
K. A. Maples chapter 14 . 9/24/2003
Bravo! Bravo! Please update soon?
Moomba chapter 14 . 9/21/2003
I liked the story. Not one of my favorites, but it still was decent. Although i'm looking forward to Daria's Story. Will she be the end of this lil series? Ah well, i'll eventually end up coming back here to check for updates. As time goes on I remember less and less to stop back by. Heck, i've pretty much stopped coming to . Just come back for this and one other story. Ah well, see ya sooner or later.
HonorSkywalker chapter 14 . 8/27/2003
I can't wait until Daria's story!

I love this!

~FantasyChick
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 14 . 7/13/2003
You know, i've been thinking. It wouldn't surpise me if Daria turned out to be Mrs. Whitmore. I mean it would be interesting...
Thepns chapter 14 . 7/11/2003
Like the story, I've been keeping up with it since chapter 5. Can't think of anything bad to say otherthan to ask you to use 1 space instead of what ever is currently being used b/c it would make reading easier.
Esther Tombstone chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
Lord, Lord, love what you did with Brittany.

Too much, kid. anyways it's really good.

Laughing to hard, so must stop now.
tafka chapter 13 . 3/8/2003
heya.

When are you going to finish this? I need this crack. lol.

Haven't heard from you in a while. Does this mean you're leaving the series as is?

If so, it's a pity because i was really warming up to these fics.