Reviews for The Violet Hour
itwasinevitable94 chapter 10 . 1/23
Please update soon! Miss this story!
Zahriah chapter 10 . 1/18
Update soon! I just discovered your story and I can't believe you haven't updated in a while.
BooksDon'tJustTellStories chapter 10 . 1/13
I love the complicated (yet, simple) relationship that you have managed to establish between Tony and Ziva. I'm guessing by one of Jenny's final statements that you aren't straying too far from the show...I look forward to your next update.

B.D.J.T.S
Please update!
j09tiva chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter...pls don't abandon this story
Adrianna chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
I am in love with this story! chance we will get more? Pleeeease...:)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Pleeeeaaasssseeee update soon!'
SuperNOVA.1086 chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Where are you?

"Come back! Come back!" ::in my best Kate Winslet in Titanic voice as Rose watches the rescue boats going in the opposite direction::

Please, come back. I miss this story, I need more. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
Please...please...please...finish this story!
propelled chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
I just had to get caught up on the past 3 or 4 chapters, but I love this story. The Tony/Ziva dynamic is fantastic, and the case is interesting. Looking forward to more soon!
colourmeblue26 chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
I hope you will update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Please update soon.
Sunnyside2 chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
I should be flogged for not leaving a review sooner! Although I did give you some love on tumblr so that should count for something. :-)

I love LOVE the increasing intimacy between Tony and Ziva. Love it! Love that Ziva's acknowledging the special something between them. That she's trying to open up and tell him things. That Tony is also calling her out on running away.

I'm also fascinated by Ziva and Kate's interaction. There was none on the show and I always wondered how these two strong personalities would clash lol. Hope there's more.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
So hooked on this. Please continue!
RunKatRun chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Great chapter! I love the strained relationship Ziva has with Eli and you wrote it so well! Keep the chapters coming!