Reviews for Perchance to Dream
Leni chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Oh God, that has to be the most *bitter*sweet story I've read in a long, LONG time... How is it possible for them to have the *same* dream and still be apart? Oh yes, I know I'm talking like a hopeful (har har. NOT) B/A-shipper but... that's what I am, ain't I?
Q chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
That was so sad, and beautiful. I wish they'd get back together.
Ariana3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
This was wonderful and angsty and a great look into Buffy's mind. I love that even now they can still share dreams. The final lines-that Angel is no longer in the mirror because he isn't there are wonderfully bittersweet
The Dishwasher chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Oh, that was so pretty...

I can't believe she is with Spike now. Grr. Didn't Angel leave because of the whole vampire thing? Hypocrite...

That was a very pretty story, I really like your style.

Hmm...I wonder if it would work out with the to of them back together again...I thought that it would, for a while, I even had a co-owned 'shipper site'. It's nice that they're still thinking about each other in fics, though.
kat175 chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
oh god that was sad! but oh how i loved it! you are very good!please write more?bye
MightyBuff95 chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
So sad, but so realistic in a way. Keep it up!

Feel privileged, this is my first review!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
I guess it's true. True love never dies. You still kept some vestige of it around-even if it's only in dreams. Great story.
Hope chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
awww! I love it, its so sweet! (Death to Cordelia for taking angel!)
LoulouFe07 chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
I like your's nice and that is how i hope that Buffy would take knowing about Cordelia and Angel ( not that i am a fan of that) but i think she owuld be mature enough to want him to be happy even if it with someone else and that no matter what she would still love him and him her.
NShadows chapter 1 . 10/21/2002