Reviews for Addicted To A Certain Lifestyle
Molly! I didn't think it was possible to make me love her more, but that's what you've done with this.
This is amazing. You're amazing. How? I can't even speak.
heartless16 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This was a really good story. I loved your writing style.
Keep up the good work!
heartless16
emecdote chapter 13 . 4/3/2015
This chapter was really sweet. Your story flows very well and I love the original angle you've taken with the plot; I would never of thought of Lestrade being Sherlock's guardian, though somehow, it works!
sherlockshockblanket chapter 24 . 2/1/2015
This was absolutely adorable. Thank you for writing this story!
sherlockshockblanket chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
I feel like we should see more of how John coped with his depression after the war and maybe his PTSD. Some SH being there for JW. I really enjoy reading this, but it's also one of the worst stories I've read! You've kept me up until four am reading! haha
sherlockshockblanket chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
This was an amazing chapter, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It was scintillating and had wonderful descriptions but I must confess my favorite part was the dialogue. The anding was absolutely brilliant and heart-warming.I cannot wait to read more of what you have to write. The conclusion about SH and JW, and how Sherlock doesn't want to be alone was fantastic!
Marcia Santos chapter 24 . 1/27/2015
OMG that was lovely, pity it's over. But I'm happy.
Can't wait to read your next fic, cheers!
Marcia Santos chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
I think the same. But I still love him and he is my faourite.
I'm gonna miss this fic, but I know what you mean.
Cheers.
Marcia Santos chapter 22 . 1/15/2015
Must be heel living with this desease.
I'm glad you like about MG.
So do u think Benedict will get the Oscar? I haven't seen TIG yet, will watch it Feb, 5th.
Even if he don't win, he is still my favourite.
Marcia santos chapter 21 . 1/13/2015
OMG, will this fic be Mystrade too?
I'm just loving it. And I love that Mycroft loves and really cares about Sherlock.
I also love Mark Gatiss he came to Rio, last year I saw him, got an autoghraph, he is kind and cute, and said he liked the brazilian boys.
sherlockshockblanket chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I love this first chapter. Very well written, and I can't wait to have you update so I have more than two more chapters!
Marcia santos chapter 20 . 1/12/2015
Thank you.
OMG I love John he is so good and he looks after people, I'm so happy they have each other. Must be hard to deal with someone who has depression. But together I belive they will 't wait for next chapter, cheers!
Also I love the Holmes Brothers.
Artemis024 chapter 18 . 1/11/2015
I really like how you portrayed the brothers here. :-)
Marcia santos chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
Oh thank you to let me know about my English.
I'm so glad John understood Sherlock and still will help him.
I can't wait for chapter 20.
Cheers!