Reviews for By Any Other Name
Sasunaru love chapter 2 . 11/27
I adore this story! I can't get enough, I'm almost constantly in stitches. Can't wait for the rest!
Wonderful! I really hope u continue this eventually!
Aipom4 chapter 1 . 10/17
This is gold I hope when you have the time you'll continue it
precious889.pretty chapter 2 . 9/5
More please ,!
FanficFanatics26 chapter 1 . 8/16
Omg I love this, I can't believe I just found this little gem! I'm hoping that this will continue
hannah.roberts.5095110 chapter 2 . 8/15
I'm in love with this! Can't wait for the next update!
Riddell Lee chapter 2 . 8/7
Damn, that's it? I was a little on the fence at first since Sasuke acts so unlike himself, but considering the alternate reality of him growing up with his family and etc. I decided to let it slide. I'm a huge sucker for Shakespeare, and very much liked your little "Chorus" renditions at the beginning of the chapters. I do hope you continue this! I read all of your fem!Naru/Kakashi story and really liked it. Seriously, so good. I'll leave a proper review on that one later, but anyway-thank you and good luck with writing!
tysedon chapter 2 . 8/1
God! this is really good! i really wanna know what will happen next!
Vivaan chapter 1 . 7/28
You absolutely need to continue this! I really liked it so far... I especially liked Shisui's role, was so refreshing to read.
Yandare Miku chapter 2 . 7/3
First time reading this and i love it!

Please update soon!
deanine chapter 2 . 6/12
This story is a hoot and a half!
narutolover10110 chapter 2 . 6/6
Your stories are awesome! Can't wait to read more of them and for the next update :)
Vixen Uchiha chapter 2 . 5/23
I cannot wait to see the families reactions. And a few odd people could be it is about time they really got together.
MesuNeko chapter 1 . 4/21
OOOOHhhMyuGggOooODddd. Please gimmie more of this. This is just totally awesome. I don't really like Romeo and Juliet thingy, but this story is just to hilarious and funny. It's propably one of the bests Sasu/fem!Naru fics ever. Update, please. I beg you.
MakeDreamsComeTrue chapter 1 . 4/20
omg omg omg omg please please please update. I was practically pulling my hair out, this is a really good story