Reviews for By Any Other Name
deanine chapter 2 . 6/12
This story is a hoot and a half!
narutolover10110 chapter 2 . 6/6
Your stories are awesome! Can't wait to read more of them and for the next update :)
Vixen Uchiha chapter 2 . 5/23
I cannot wait to see the families reactions. And a few odd people could be it is about time they really got together.
MesuNeko chapter 1 . 4/21
OOOOHhhMyuGggOooODddd. Please gimmie more of this. This is just totally awesome. I don't really like Romeo and Juliet thingy, but this story is just to hilarious and funny. It's propably one of the bests Sasu/fem!Naru fics ever. Update, please. I beg you.
MakeDreamsComeTrue chapter 1 . 4/20
omg omg omg omg please please please update. I was practically pulling my hair out, this is a really good story
Lovemeleaveme chapter 2 . 4/4
LOVE THIS STORY! The writing style flows together beautiful, and the plot is amazing! I really hope you update this story. Naruto and sasuke bring married is going to be delightful. Epically seeing how they're going to make it believable!
Hope you update !
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 2 . 2/26
Woah. That was an interesting turn of events. I would definitely want to know how this one endsThe plot is kinda exciting and their reactions and stuffs xD Well, no double suicide, right? Hehehe I can't wait for more. That's a damn good cliffhanger
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 2/26
Road to Ninja is more of the opposite of them or their characters though. It's weird for Sasuke to be that playboy xD Well, I guess, you warned about ooc stuffs. Naruto is fine though, I guess. Hm, overall I'm kinda enjoying the story.
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 2/16
This fic is funny as hell ;) I LOVE it !
TSUL chapter 2 . 2/9
This is fucking brilliant! xD I hope you update this story one day. 3
LittleWolf1991 chapter 2 . 1/29
I just absolutely love this.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
This is, hands down, the funniest Naruto fic I've ever read. And definitely my favorite. I look forward to seeing the reactions of everyone else in the next chapter. And just what Kakashi and Itachi will do. ;)
soul of the kitsune chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
I love this. Please continue.
soosuke chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
this fanfic gives me so much life ? i'm so thankful so grateful so appreciative that this exists... sis your writing is beautiful. shakespeare is in his coffin SHAKING rn. romeo and juliet WHO? i only know naruto and sasuke. jk but just know i have faith in you and that you will someday return to bless us with more chapters of this masterpiece. hope you're having a nice day sis keep writing and doing you bless up queen of femnaru stories
SchnitzelHunter chapter 2 . 9/15/2016