Reviews for Snow-Ridden
More eretstrid please
Sonochu chapter 17 . 10/1
I'm kind of curious how you would have worked this into your story, Days, in the first place. After all, one of the big points in Days was that there was no spark when Astrid and Eret kissed. This suggests there was and Astrid just didn't want to admit that. Between that and what happens in this scene, it's safe to say Astrid didn't love Hiccup (fallen out of love) and was 100% unfaithful (and almost unredeemable) to Hiccup. That really does change the dynamic and plot of the story.
Moooorreeeee
imagination-running chapter 18 . 8/26
The show writers totally wrote in that one night and left it to the fans' imagination on purpose. Haha! There's going to be so many versions of this story soon.

You did an excellent job, however, as always. (Granted, I choose to skip certain parts in these kinds of stories, but the rest is all excellent.) I especially like the part where she reassures him about his leg. I think that Hiccup would be a bit insecure about it, but that, just as you wrote, Astrid would be quick to reassure him.

Thanks for posting. And thanks for putting in more than 100% smut for folks like me to enjoy. :)
Nerdmom1701 chapter 18 . 8/26
Very nice one-shot. You've done it again!
Ch18 chapter 1 . 8/25
Please write more like this, I am so tired of the au, there's so many of the au or modern stuff, or just teleporting into things and boa bla bla, I don't like that kind of stuff. So please whenever u can, please write more like chapter 18
Please more I hate modern au and yes ur amazing
More like this please... pleas
So tired of the au and modern au
crocodilesmile55 chapter 18 . 8/26
Do one with fishlegs and heather.
AlaskanViking chapter 18 . 8/25
Ahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who watched that episode and immediately thought "Oh, they're totally gonna fuck!" XD

I guess we know that Hiccup and Astrid aren't virgins anymore LOL
Vivi-ntvg chapter 18 . 8/25
Loved it! :D
SquallofVIII chapter 18 . 8/25
I was waiting for someone to write smut and fluff of this scene and even better you were the one to get there first.
WARNING THIS REVIEW EXPRESSES MY OPINION WARNING
Okay, I'm disappointed in the readers of Hiccstrid fanfiction right now. I was checking to see if my comment had posted properly, so I was digging through the comments. What I saw has saddened me. I myself, am a die-hard hiccstrid fan, but I don't leave comments going something along the lines of," how could you do this to them?" I figure out the paring of the chapter before I read it. If you don't like it, don't read it. It is not rocket science. Blueberry toaster tart is one of the best Hiccstrid writers I've ever had the pleasure to discover. It is not right for people to diss Blue's work because they don't like the paring!
Okay buddy, normally your grammar is spot-on but in Chapter 2. Frozen, you missed a few commas. Maybe I'm in the wrong, and if so, feel free to correct me on tumblr- killinglightbulbdreams. Honestly, I'm telling you this because you are a realy great writer and for some reason I feel obligated to help you put your best work forward. :)
A critic chapter 1 . 4/1
So after I've read one of your stories I've decided to check this story and I was really disappointed.
The story lacked any kind of warring (which would prevent me from reading this and writing this message) of sexual interaction between Astrid and Snotlout and basically made Astrid look very out of character and left bad taste in my mouth and made the whole story look bad because of this. I wouldn't complain if there was a build up to this scene or at leas an autor's note in front of the story.
I still want to continue reading "Underneath" but I don't know if I'll be able to do this after I've learned that the author is willing to make characters do things that are very out of character without warring and this makes me very sad because your writing style is not that bad however I don't think is worth being really disappointed.